Auto?

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Buddy of mine gave me these, never touched an auto. pointers would be appreciated. 🤗

Auto

Moshmen

Moshmen

Can ya run them in a veg room they’re entire cycle? Get em in a Nice container early! And go super light on the nutes to start, with all that space and gear over there your gonna do fine. I’ll be curious to see what the quality is like compared to the photo strains ya got goin? 👍

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Can ya run them in a veg room they’re entire cycle? Get em in a Nice container early! And go super light on the nutes to start, with all that space and gear over there your gonna do fine. I’ll be curious to see what the quality is like compared to the photo strains ya got goin? 👍

I’ll stick em in the flower room with the hemp OD run. There gona veg in there till June then go in the back field. Just gona run 2-315 CMH’s with co2. Can the auto run 24/7 lights on in flower?

newh

newh

Buddy of mine gave me these, never touched an auto. pointers would be appreciated. 🤗

View attachment 957207
run em 18/6 the whole way,after they germ put them in the pot you want to finish them in,dont use a small pot youll get a small plant,go easy on the nutes in the beginning.the big thing is no hickups,if they stall your yield will suffer greatly,if everything goes good you might get something like this critical
+ auto

20170108 072926
newh

newh

I’ll stick em in the flower room with the hemp OD run. There gona veg in there till June then go in the back field. Just gona run 2-315 CMH’s with co2. Can the auto run 24/7 lights on in flower?
you can do 24/7 if you want

newh

newh

run em 18/6 the whole way,after they germ put them in the pot you want to finish them in,dont use a small pot youll get a small plant,go easy on the nutes in the beginning.the big thing is no hickups,if they stall your yield will suffer greatly,if everything goes good you might get something like this critical
+ auto
this is the 2 on the left finished

20170305 184057
Terpz719

Terpz719

Hoy crap dude! Perfect timing for this thread. I never really "got" the need for them. Jeez - just change the timer... But I have been curious about them, especially after this very generous offer by @Tycho.

Thanks for getting this thread going.

Purepiff

Purepiff

Better off doing photo period seeds. The presence if ruderallis in the genetics make them inferior in taste and smell. Just the thought if autoflower weed make me cringe a little bit. I rememebr seeing a ton of it from the mexicans out here back in the days during weed droughts. They call it early girl lol. But no matter how u slice that cake if u can grow photo period seeds u will get a better product 10 outta 10 times it is just the genetics man I know people dont like hearing this but it is the truth. If u breed it long enough it will lose its autoflower tendencies so it is always like a dog chasing its tail

newh

newh

Better off doing photo period seeds. The presence if ruderallis in the genetics make them inferior in taste and smell. Just the thought if autoflower weed make me cringe a little bit. I rememebr seeing a ton of it from the mexicans out here back in the days during weed droughts. They call it early girl lol. But no matter how u slice that cake if u can grow photo period seeds u will get a better product 10 outta 10 times it is just the genetics man I know people dont like hearing this but it is the truth. If u breed it long enough it will lose its autoflower tendencies so it is always like a dog chasing its tail
so untrue...

Terpz719

Terpz719

Interesting. Never thought about the effects of ruderallis on the taste etc.

Moshmen

Moshmen

i always got fem seeds,i bet those are fems but it doesnt say on the pack.they might be reg
If they are regs and you get a male , pollen for sure! I’ve only found s few breeders to even sell regs, it’s been like lookin for real skunk ! Lol so I’d put a wager on girls only!

Moshmen

Moshmen

so untrue...
I believe photos do have better genetics more stable for sure! But what I can tell you for sure is I’m not even a master gardener, just someone with pot in the closet, and my auto product is better than anything we can get from a dispensary here and most people after smokin ask if I can get any more ! So it may not be on the top shelf, but fits my needs right now.
On the other side I just pulled the first of this years crop 87 days can you do that with s photo ?

6B0714B9 7C21 4441 9267 516BE817DFB0
Moshmen

Moshmen

If you e ever seen D’s grow he got plenty of photos goin. So quality won’t be a issue !

Purepiff

Purepiff

I am not saying there is no pics of some decent looking auto bud but like I said it will never compete with regular photos. If u want a plant done in 85 days pop a seed veg it out for 20 days and then flower it. The quality will be better I dont really understand why people grow autos other then commercial trespass grows that they cant manipulate the light cycle. I am just being honest not trying to argue

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I am not saying there is no pics of some decent looking auto bud but like I said it will never compete with regular photos. If u want a plant done in 85 days pop a seed veg it out for 20 days and then flower it. The quality will be better I dont really understand why people grow autos other then commercial trespass grows that they cant manipulate the light cycle. I am just being honest not trying to argue
Takin on a couple new growing projects with this hole stay at home thing going on.
autos were free beans from a buddy.
Figured why not, should be cool beans to pop. Never experienced it before.
Received some mushroom spore syringes from a prominent local Oregon supplier gona take my time and cleanliness with that one. It’s all about the experience and learning for me, when growing anything:)

Top Bottom