Autoflower seeds from feminized non-hermaphroditic or pollinated plant

• Thread starter Okj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Okj

Okj

My feminized auto Purple Punch by 420fastbuds gave me couple mature seeds.
She did not herm nor got pollinated.
So will these seeds be 100% same as mother? Will they give same yield, potency and traits?
Thanks for your opinions.
Autoflower seeds from feminized non hermaphroditic or pollinated plant

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
My feminized auto Purple Punch by 420fastbuds gave me couple mature seeds.
She did not herm nor got pollinated.
So will these seeds be 100% same as mother? Will they give same yield, potency and traits?
Thanks for your opinions.View attachment 1167541
I had a few seeds from a Bubba kush I grew so I planted them and I got some nice plants off those few seeds but they had more seed than the original. I grew with those seeds and they seeded my entire grow not just the Bubba but everything in the room got heavily seeded. I don't know if that is typical or not but that's what happened with my found seeds.

• Love
Reactions: Okj
Ponky

Ponky

They should be. But a certain percentage will have bizarre growth patterns. Like weird looking leaves or Buds. And they will probably also drop seeds. But. Yes. They should be similar copies.

• Love
Okj

Okj

I had a few seeds from a Bubba kush I grew so I planted them and I got some nice plants off those few seeds but they had more seed than the original. I grew with those seeds and they seeded my entire grow not just the Bubba but everything in the room got heavily seeded. I don't know if that is typical or not but that's what happened with my found seeds.
How did your entire grow got seeded from Bubba's seeds? Were they hermaphrodites? How can 1 seeded plant seed others if it does not have any pollen sacs?

Ponky

Ponky

How did your entire grow got seeded from Bubba's seeds? Were they hermaphrodites? How can 1 seeded plant seed others if it does not have any pollen sacs?
It's a genetic aberration caused when you breed femenized plants with other femenized plants. The buds look normal. But deep inside some are fully formed seeds. With similar traits.

Okj

Okj

It's a genetic aberration caused when you breed femenized plants with other femenized plants. The buds look normal. But deep inside some are fully formed seeds. With similar traits.
Cool, now i get it.But it gives 1% of seeds of pollinated female e.g you get couple of seeds instead of hundreds right?
Thanks for input.

Top Bottom