Autoflower/small tent grow issues

• Thread starter JaneSupreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JaneSupreme

JaneSupreme

Hi All,

I'm completely new to growing indoors, I currently have 1.3x650mm tent with a 83watt Mars Hydro LED panel, my medium that I used to start my seeds off was just a generic seedling mix from my local supply shop supplemented with some extra perlite. My two fem auto seeds (Big Bud) popped really well, started out looking nice & healthy, two weeks in & they have barely grown at all, I've been on point with maintaining a good temp & RH catered towards the seedling stage, I've also been vigilant on over watering & under watering. I'd been told to hang my light atleast 20''~28‘’ from seedling & I'm using just plain spring water which has a PH of around 6ish, I have good ventilation, small fan circulating fresh air with an exhaust fan too. I'm really at a dead end of trying to figure out where I've gone wrong here, any help/ advice would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

IMG 4032
IMG 4033
IMG 4034
Moshmen

Moshmen

Those look like pretty small containers ? U shouldn’t transplant autos it takes time to recover , first couple weeks all the action is happing undercthe dirt , making a nice root system, when that is complete he green stuff will come growth usually comes on about the 3rd week for me then they double in size pretty quickly .

JaneSupreme

JaneSupreme

Those look like pretty small containers ? U shouldn’t transplant autos it takes time to recover , first couple weeks all the action is happing undercthe dirt , making a nice root system, when that is complete he green stuff will come growth usually comes on about the 3rd week for me then they double in size pretty quickly .
They are small yes. Could that be a potential factor for stunted growth at this stage of their lives though?

Moshmen

Moshmen

I don’t think so it’s about where I do my transplanting, how old are they ?

Tech4523

Tech4523

Autos for best results. Coco and started in the finish pots. I would suggest watching some YouTube growers or search for some Auto Flower guys. I always suggest Fast Photos for 1 st time...with a Photoperiod, if something goes sideways you have time to try and fix it before flower.... I had a buddy start his seeds in Super Soil and over water which caused them to stall behind mine started in plain medium and not fed till transplant (photoperiod) as I always start my autos in 5g or 7g pots. From seed to finish with some low stress training and very little trimming until flower.

JaneSupreme

JaneSupreme

Autos for best results. Coco and started in the finish pots. I would suggest watching some YouTube growers or search for some Auto Flower guys. I always suggest Fast Photos for 1 st time...with a Photoperiod, if something goes sideways you have time to try and fix it before flower.... I had a buddy start his seeds in Super Soil and over water which caused them to stall behind mine started in plain medium and not fed till transplant (photoperiod) as I always start my autos in 5g or 7g pots. From seed to finish with some low stress training and very little trimming until flower.
Thanks, appreciate it!

ArcticCircle420

ArcticCircle420

Do those pots have alot of holes in The bottom? They should have. I had some autos that were slow in The beggining as I grew them in a cold basement. But when I managed to get it warmer they exploded and became very big very fast. And those pots look really small. I never transplant autos. I grow them in a 15L pot straight away. I would have even bigger pots if I had The space.

chemistry

chemistry

What potting soil did you use? Might be a bit to amended to sow seeds like auto's in, apart from that they look ok, I'd just keep watering and see if they start growing faster, but as Moshman said, auto's take a fair time to get going, and if you push them they burn. I've got one going outdoors, and if you look in my diary you'll see 2 inch plant after two months of growing, it's about two feet tall now. 🙂

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I've got a small batch of GSC cheese autos.. There growing SLOW AS FUCK!!!!!! I mean like 4x slower then any plant i have growing right now.

Top Bottom