Autoflower - When to start bloom nutes? - coco

• Thread starter Growgod420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growgod420

Growgod420

I've been wondering when to start the bloom nutes with my Autoflower girls? Dynagrow nutes & coco medium!!!

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
When you see signs of flowering starting. Go light on all nutes with Autos.
My first Auto grow and Go Light on Nutes was what I heard as well, then 1/2 my plants leaves turned yellow. There's more to growing auto's correctly than 1/2 the nutes. One strain grew great the other not so much, they were under fed using the same nutes at the same time on 2 different strains. I'm going to stick to photo's...not as finicky and a much bigger harvest with fewer plants.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Wait to switch until after they are done stretching. I don't grow autos but can't count how many times I see a nitrogen deficiency when bloom nutes are started at flip.
As a light bulb goes off in my head, now I know why my leaves turned yellow way to early. I fed too much bloom too early instead of a slow build up I went BAM here ya go grow you little fks grow and went from 5 ml per gal to 15 ml week 1. and Kool bloom week 2......Now wait until after stretch. Why didn't I know that? I may have at one time but someone gave me useless information about something and knocked the good stuff out of my brain. I only have so much room in the filling cabinet and my model doesn't have a defrag mode.😁😁
So much for going easy with 5/5/15 and not my usual10/10/15/ 5 -10 Micro/grow/bloom/Kool Bloom

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

As a light bulb goes off in my head, now I know why my leaves turned yellow way to early. I fed too much bloom too early instead of a slow build up I went BAM here ya go grow you little fks grow and went from 5 ml per gal to 15 ml week 1. and Kool bloom week 2......Now wait until after stretch. Why didn't I know that? I may have at one time but someone gave me useless information about something and knocked the good stuff out of my brain. I only have so much room in the filling cabinet and my model doesn't have a defrag mode.😁😁
Done it also bro.... the best thing about a mistake is the chance to learn... if ya do then ota not a mistake in my books.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Wait to switch until after they are done stretching. I don't grow autos but can't count how many times I see a nitrogen deficiency when bloom nutes are started at flip.
I will say photoperiods seem to be easier- more control- more potent- more more more of everything - just plain better lol can’t believe I just wrote that

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I will say photoperiods seem to be easier- more control- more potent- more more more of everything - just plain better lol can’t believe I just wrote that
No more autos? Welcome to the dark side. I do feel they have thier place. Never grown one personally and prob won't but from my understanding your bang on

Moshmen

Moshmen

No more autos? Welcome to the dark side. I do feel they have thier place. Never grown one personally and prob won't but from my understanding your bang on
They will be filling spaces and gifts/trades but I prolly wont buy anymore ? Lol I’m finding at least this run for sure I can run photos almost or just as fast as the good autos. Not those 60-70 day things but 90-100 day cycles.
ive finally been enlightened! Lmao

also really starting to notice quality genetics vs not , lol

Growrx

Growrx

This is possibly what happened with my northern lights 👍🏼 Great advice

Growrx

Growrx

They will be filling spaces and gifts/trades but I prolly wont buy anymore ? Lol I’m finding at least this run for sure I can run photos almost or just as fast as the good autos. Not those 60-70 day things but 90-100 day cycles.

I’m with ya on this, have so many autos I’ll eventually run but iv been investing in better genetics and photos more now.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

Volume is my biggest complaint. Here's one pretty little auto with a crooked neck and a couple of Gorilla's I'm about to turn in another week - 10 days. The one on the left I've put into the flower room under a 1000w hps for 2 days around 10 hrs per day. It's new growth looks greener and healthier than its twin that has stayed under T5 lights in the closet

100 5125
100 5139
100 5129
RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

I can tell you right now I did the same thing on my first grow. I was panicking checking everything. Soil and water Ph. Ppm. Roots. Ended up I was just not giving it what it needed. I was there where your at top but I didn’t have a place like this to ask questions. Had to ask my little brother for advice. He asked me everything and when I told him I was giving the bloom nutes when I saw female flowers he told me about transition. Lol

Top Bottom