Autoflower?

• Thread starter LibertyHaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LibertyHaze

20180307 171224
20180307 171237
I bought a feminized Liberty Haze seed from Barneys Farm and after topping during the 1st week of veg now she appears to be flowering. Is she an Autoflower or a possible mutation. I read that feminized seeds have a high chance of having genetic mutations.
dCNEcn
gMG1OS

MW7945

MW7945

Idk what to tell you I guess. It's been flowering for a couple weeks now, as it takes a few weeks before you start to see flower.

Hempry

Hempry

I have a couple strains that preflower in anything under 20hrs-BBxC99, Paradise seeds-Jacky White...Screws the veg growth structure up so, I have to keep those on super short nights. Not technically an auto, but eager. Your's is really going for it though, no turning back to veg now. Try 20 hr next run maybe. Even just a little cfl to "keep the lights on" when the main veg lights off so you don't run the power usage up.:)

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I have grown photoperid plants for over 30 years, only autos for 51/2 years, I never had a photoperid plant flower on it's own unless you cut the light, if you have an auto at about 20 to 25 days she will be in preflower, by day 45 to 55 she should be in full flower, u flush ur plant, add flowering agent & bloombastic, put it under a flower light, photoperid & autos are totally different animals, in my opion autoflower plants are much harder 2 grow than photoperid plants, it' part luck, part skill and good beans, any way if it is an autoflower go easy on nutrients, they have a delicate root system and are easy 2 burn, an autoflower bean may have got mixed in, if you never grew an auto before, lighten up on the food and let it do her thing, remember at day 45 to 55 when she is in full flower hit it with flower base and bloombastic and put it under your flower light. SNOLEPERD these are the 2 autos I have going 1st is in flower 2nd is in veg, if you need anymore help SNOLEPERD will b glad 2 oblige

Top Bottom