AUTOFLOWERS 2 WEEK PROBLEM CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME

• Thread starter Innuh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I think autos like a light feed. 250-300?Others with more experience will know better. I just started my first auto and have her at about 400 in week 3

Innuh

Innuh

I think autos like a light feed. 250-300?Others with more experience will know better. I just started my first auto and have her at about 400 in week 3
Hi! What would you advise should i do with my week 2? I just gave them the nutes on friday. I’ll just water them atm the moment and give them a lesser nutes with 400-500ppm on their week 3?

Growrx

Growrx

Hi my PPM is 441 is this ok?
I would say it’s a bit high for a seedling.. I’d wait till she gets going a bit till you start pushing her.. sit at around 200-250ish and you’ll be better off

Innuh

Innuh

Can anyone share their nutes measurements from seedling to harvest for their autoflowers? Thank you!

Moshmen

Moshmen

I can’t give ya exact numbers as I’m learning a new nite line myself , and I grow in promix not coco! but what I can tell ya is auto flowers - are lite feeders especially early and if your under LED lighting will prolly be a calmag drinker,

These are 100% educated guesses for coco!
Week1-2 200ish tops
From here go up slowly !

Week -4 450ish
Now they can take a little more a little faster- prolly by now preflowr has started

Week-6 1000ish

Week -8 really plant dependent at this point I’ve ran em all the way up to 2000. Some plants take it some start burning at the 1000
All my opinion of course I’m sure more will have other opinions good luck and happy growin

just ohil

just ohil

medium is coco
Nutes flora series

Week 1
Ph 6.2
8 litres water
Micro - 4ml
Gro - 2ml
Bloom - 2ml
Calmag - 5ml

Ph6.2
8 litres water
Micro -8ml
Gro - 10ml
Bloom - 2ml
Calmag - 6ml

The 8 litres water is distributed to the 15pots
what base soil are you using?

just ohil

just ohil

medium is coco
Nutes flora series

Week 1
Ph 6.2
8 litres water
Micro - 4ml
Gro - 2ml
Bloom - 2ml
Calmag - 5ml

Ph6.2
8 litres water
Micro -8ml
Gro - 10ml
Bloom - 2ml
Calmag - 6ml

The 8 litres water is distributed to the 15pots
what base soil are you using?
i use coco/perlite and a living soil that works wonders...
has given me time to enjoy my garden a bit instead of working it all the time,,,,

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You do not feed autos till at least day 21 and then very lightly, flush out plants check ph and leave them alone.

coherent

coherent

I run the same nutes. For those my recipe would be...per 1 gallon sorry I mix my imperial and metric 🤣

Calmag- 2.5ml
Micro- 2.5 ml
Grow- 1 ml
Bloom- 1ml

Added slowly in that order. Then correct the ph to 6.0 and measure ppm. My target would be 350. If its higher than that add water

What Growsince95 said... I keep it about these levels for 3-4 weeks or even a little longer depending on the plant size and haven't had issues. Then slowly increase when the plant tells you it needs a little more. If you see slight tip burn back off a little. Your second photo is way past "slight". Don't worry, they will revive. Also, some folks do their whole grow without even using the bloom. If you use it (and I'm not saying you shouldn't) you can wait until just before you flip for photos or see the very start of flowers for auto.

coherent

coherent

You do not feed autos till at least day 21 and then very lightly, flush out plants check ph and leave them alone.

I disagree. Just my opinion but I'd just back off on amounts and continue daily or multi times a day (depending on your pot size) water/nutes/cal-mag and ensure 10-20% runoff. If you are running pure coco or coco/perlite, there are absolutely no nutrients being provided unless you are using well water with high mineral content etc. In my experience if you flush your coco it can also be a bit harder to get the cal-mag levels where they need to be.

Top Bottom