Autoflowers Look Small 40 days old

• Thread starter BlazinChaos2217
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlazinChaos2217

Autos are about 40 days old today with lighting at 18/6 with a sf2000 24 inches from top of the plants. Ac infinity tent with intake an exhaust fans an humifier. Humidity right now is between 55 an 60 an temps around 75ish. Soil is fox farm an happy frog with some perilite also used super soil in each pot the pot aize is 5 gal an ive watered every time its dry about an inch deep at the moment the ones in the front arent in discussion just the 3 in the middle an 3 in the back. No hic cups the whole grow other than being small well I believe them to be.

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

Sounds like you've got your autoflowers set up nicely! Good lighting, ventilation, and humidity control. Keep an eye on the soil moisture and water when it's dry about an inch deep. Don't stress about the size, every plant grows differently. Just give them love and they'll do their thing

B

BlazinChaos2217

Sounds like you've got your autoflowers set up nicely! Good lighting, ventilation, and humidity control. Keep an eye on the soil moisture and water when it's dry about an inch deep. Don't stress about the size, every plant grows differently. Just give them love and they'll do their thing
Thanks bro yeah I made sure I didn't make the number one mistake an that's planning. This is my first grow. I've dome tons of research. Spent around 1500 plus on this set up. I was just scarred of the sizes lol. I have 3 northern lights. 1 amnesia haze. An 2 cookies gelatos in there. The small ones infront are blue dream. White widow. An f1 titan.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
So true, no matter what you do some will just be small and some are late bloomers. You don't know until they flower imo

H

hawkman

not to worry - here is the "auto" growth cycles:
Veg -- weeks 1-3
Flower -- week 4-12
just sit back and watch them flower now ate week 4

B

BlazinChaos2217

Here's some pics on day 40 which was yesterday.

20230531 211701
20230531 211703
20230531 211706
20230531 211708
B

BlazinChaos2217

I have the super soil for autos mixed into the bottomed third. I also have fox farm trio. Think I should utilized the trio I don't wanna over nute either. I was thinking wait an use tiger bloom I know by now around week 5 or 6 the nutrients in the fox farm is pretty much used up.

Top Bottom