Autopilot CO2 controller malfunction APC8200

• Thread starter Optico45
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Optico45

Anyone have one of these ? It just stopped reading CO2 levels. Has a big 0 where the ppm levels should be. Already calibrated it, again, same thing. Thanks for any help.

Autopilot co2 controller malfunction apc8200
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Anyone have one of these ? It just stopped reading CO2 levels. Has a big 0 where the ppm levels should be. Already calibrated it, again, same thing. Thanks for any help.
Sounds like your sensor. I have not calibrated mine yet. Try discounting the sensor and reset leave it unplugged for at least a min the plug in. Then again unplug and check the connections to make sure there is no damage to them and plug back in. Then power up. How long have you has this?

O

Optico45

Sounds like your sensor. I have not calibrated mine yet. Try discounting the sensor and reset leave it unplugged for at least a min the plug in. Then again unplug and check the connections to make sure there is no damage to them and plug back in. Then power up. How long have you has this?
I’ve had it less than a year. Still under warranty. May just take it back and get a new one sent over. I’ve unplugged and calibrated three times. Checked connections etc. It was working perfectly and then all of the sudden quit.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’ve had it less than a year. Still under warranty. May just take it back and get a new one sent over. I’ve unplugged and calibrated three times. Checked connections etc. It was working perfectly and then all of the sudden quit.
Yeah it sounds like it's a fault sensor and I believe it's 3 warranty Soni would take advantage of that.

Top Bottom