Autopot grow # 2 northern light autos

• Thread starter Rdub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I was messing around with my new camera and took this. Thought it was neat.
Hell YEAH! Very nice, man! Sorry I missed your grow but I see you've had some fun along the way and looking forward for a smoke report.

Northern Lights is in my top 5. Never grown it or autos but I've got several dozen auto seeds I'll be planting soon.

Keep up the good work and keep updating!👍

Rdub

Rdub

4 beers later and plant #4 is hanging to dry. One plant left to go and then ill be starting my Mephisto hubbabubba haze auto. The last plant is the smallest but thats OK. It'll be a quick trim so I'm not complaining . I'll update with final dry weight once its all said and done. And of course a smoke report. I'll try not to get to stoned and forget.

20200318 163744 resize 25
Rdub

Rdub

Hell YEAH! Very nice, man! Sorry I missed your grow but I see you've had some fun along the way and looking forward for a smoke report.

Northern Lights is in my top 5. Never grown it or autos but I've got several dozen auto seeds I'll be planting soon.

Keep up the good work and keep updating!👍
Honestly I'm not sure how I feel about autos but I have about 40 more beans to go through before I have to make a decision. It has been a fun grow. The best part was popping 8 beans that were "tests" and ended up doing amazing ( so far ) that tent is pretty crowded and al on those test beans are now flat on one side but darn they are healthy and will easily out produce my others regardless of their shape 😀

Moshmen

Moshmen

Honestly I'm not sure how I feel about autos but I have about 40 more beans to go through before I have to make a decision. It has been a fun grow. The best part was popping 8 beans that were "tests" and ended up doing amazing ( so far ) that tent is pretty crowded and al on those test beans are now flat on one side but darn they are healthy and will easily out produce my others regardless of their shape 😀
I’m in the same boat although I thru in 2 photo got one ready fir flower and not sure what I’m gonna do

Rdub

Rdub

Well I need your advice. My first 2 plants that are curing smell like fuckin hay, oh no! They dried for about 5.5 days. My last run had this issue during drying but I was able to quickly cure that smell out. These ones not so much, any advice or recommendations? They've been curing for about a week

Rdub

Rdub

Here's a picture update for the quantum board tent. I know I've said it several times already but fabric pots and coco are the shit. Those damn Autopots caused me so much uncertainty over the last 8 months I nearly gave up. But these fabric pots are a breath of fresh air. Oh BTW I started a new diary for the hubbabubba haze autos from mephisto. Go check it out!

20200326 221513 resize 61
20200326 221529 resize 62
Ganjagrow

Ganjagrow

Here's a picture update for the quantum board tent. I know I've said it several times already but fabric pots and coco are the shit. Those damn Autopots caused me so much uncertainty over the last 8 months I nearly gave up. But these fabric pots are a breath of fresh air. Oh BTW I started a new diary for the hubbabubba haze autos from mephisto. Go check it out!
Going to fabric pots and coco on my next grow. Can’t wait!

Rdub

Rdub

Going to fabric pots and coco on my next grow. Can’t wait!
Yeah man you won't regret it. I'm watering heavily once a day and they are killin it. I know I could water more frequently wIth even better results but I don't have the time. Eventually ill set up an automated drip system

Rdub

Rdub

Dry weight is in and it came out to 184 grams. That last plant was only 20 grams . Far below the average of the others. But it only took half hour to trim so w/e I'm happy. I feel like I learned some things that I can take I to my subsequent grows so all in all I would consider it succseful.👍

Rdub

Rdub

Harvesting a plant from the center of the qb tent. They were small runted and just got totally overshadowed by the healthier ones. I can't tell and I've never ran in to this problem but do these look like pollen sacks? Or just underdeveloped calyx?

20200413 132852 resize 51
20200413 132638 resize 65
20200413 132914 resize 19
20200413 132907 resize 40
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Just premature buds. If it’s an auto, slim chance it’s a male. Good luck.

Top Bottom