Autopot help with ppm in water reservoir

• Thread starter Showetime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Showetime

So I recently started using autopot xl 6 pot system with 25 gallon reservoir tank. My question is after I mix all my nutrients in my reservoir and get my ppm where I need it, the next day I check my ppm again and it seems to drop and I haven't turned my tank valve on to feed the plants yet. Anyone else having this same problem and how do I need to fix it? I'm using canna coco a,b, silica, calmag, hydroguard, yucca, rhizotonic, cannazym, Armor Si, Diamond Nectar. Do I need to re add everything in smaller doses or just calmag. Ect how do you keep your ppm the same in the tank from day to day.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

So I recently started using autopot xl 6 pot system with 25 gallon reservoir tank. My question is after I mix all my nutrients in my reservoir and get my ppm where I need it, the next day I check my ppm again and it seems to drop and I haven't turned my tank valve on to feed the plants yet. Anyone else having this same problem and how do I need to fix it? I'm using canna coco a,b, silica, calmag, hydroguard, yucca, rhizotonic, cannazym, Armor Si, Diamond Nectar. Do I need to re add everything in smaller doses or just calmag. Ect how do you keep your ppm the same in the tank from day to day.
I don’t use a res but I’m looking to use one soon so I’ll give you a bump and see if anyone can help. It may have to do with the order you put your nutrients in.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

It's due to conflicting elements binding together, as said above watch the order of minerals and nutrients you mix.

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

I know I'm late but anyone using a holding tank for nutrient water . You need to keep a water pump in their circulating the water. Your ppm didn't change. The parts settled on the bottom of the tank. You need to keep it moving 24/7

Latest posts

Top Bottom