Autos 6 weeks old and not flowering?!? New grower and alone with this, I need support!!

• Thread starter JustLearninGx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Roots1972

Roots1972

How many weeks did she take to flower? My critical purple took 12 weeks 2 flower

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Good looking girls

they might be photoperiod plants as suggested by Aqua man. Something similar happened to me with 3 plants in a 4x4 set up.
After many years off i decided to rock a 4x4, got myself some feminized 'fast flowering' AK47 seeds. Beeing new to those feminized, fast flower, auto flower seeds i didn't realize fast flower are not auto flower plants, just a term for a fast flowering strain. I originally thought they were auto's so after 5 weeks of veg i started wandering. My plants looked liked yours, i could tell they were ready to pop
Talked to my local nute supply guy and he tells me the news, need to switch them to 12-12...they're photos.
So this is what i have today
They got so big I ended buying a 3x3 and another light. The 4x4 is maxed out for height....
Moral of the story is don't wait too long to switch or they're gonna get too tall for your tent if they're photo's, they will double in height in flowering

Cheers
Happy growing!

Nice plants! They in 5 gal?

budgie

budgie

That’s a great point, I can see how they could get sloppy with it n label seeds wrong.. I just got more too, I hope these are what they say they are 🤦🏼
Growers choice seeds are famous for giving photo seeds instead of autos did it to me twice

would never buy from them again

read their reviews on trust pilot,they don’t care what kind of seeds they send you

Top Bottom