Auto's at 52

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jagle

jagle

Hey guys i live at 52degrees north, getting about 17 hours of sunlight at the moment, was thinking of putting down an auto flowering or two outdoors.

by the start of september the daylight hours will be down to about 14, do you think that would cause the auto's to freak out, or will it be enough light?

D

driftin

from what i know about autos .. doesnt matter how much light 24 hrs or 12hrs... they will finish in 6 to 8 weeks ... hope this helps

jagle

jagle

from what i know about autos .. doesnt matter how much light 24 hrs or 12hrs... they will finish in 6 to 8 weeks ... hope this helps

it does, guess that makes sense, only one way to find out i guess

D

driftin

hopefully it works out for ya ... lots of different kinds to choose from ... happy growing

cannabeans

cannabeans

autos

auto cannabis flowers due to age not the light! the more light the more weight.... but autos are not usually large yieldiers!

jagle

jagle

auto cannabis flowers due to age not the light! the more light the more weight.... but autos are not usually large yieldiers!

thank you thats what i needed to hear, i know they arnt big yeilders, this is just something to throw down while im waiting

Haze

Haze

I would suggest it Jagle, for sure. I have seen some impressive autoflowers from even T5 lighting. Pyramid seeds has a good selection of autoflowering ladies, SensiSaint has done quite a few, and in fact has some outside this year I believe. Maybe he will grace this thread with his presence...

jagle

jagle

ordered a

Bubblelicious Autoflowering Feminized
Short Stuff Seeds Blue Himalaya Diesel Feminized
Short Stuff Seeds Blue Himalaya Feminized

one of each, lets hope they arrive now

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
ordered a

Bubblelicious Autoflowering Feminized
Short Stuff Seeds Blue Himalaya Diesel Feminized
Short Stuff Seeds Blue Himalaya Feminized

one of each, lets hope they arrive now

Please do a grow diary on these. I have really been wanting to try some autos.

jagle

jagle

will do, ill do a special one just for you haha.

ya im curious to see what kinda yeild i can get outta the few autos for the 2 months of summer.
if its somewhat decent i think ill run them outside from march-september next year

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
will do, ill do a special one just for you haha.

ya im curious to see what kinda yeild i can get outta the few autos for the 2 months of summer.
if its somewhat decent i think ill run them outside from march-september next year

hahahha perfect!

Top Bottom