Autos history and a way to clone them

• Thread starter Wardawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wardawg

Ok so everyone always credits the joint doctors low Ryder as being the first auto released to market well I disagree I’m from central British Columbia and grew successfull outdoor on a massive scale for years we sent thousands of pounds south so if I didn’t finish by first or second week of September it was useless to us so going back to the early days of Marc Emory seed bank mighty mite and it’s crosses would auto flower and it was great strain potent had very piny smell so how we cloned autos depending on if it automatically induced flowering from stress or automatically flowered at a certain age we had a strain we called peegee that we used at it would stay in veg under 24 hour light unless it got root bound or was over watered and soggy feet and that would cause it to flower so our method for getting the massive numbers we needed I’m talking about 10 thousand plants would be as soon as there was enough to cut a clone of the top of the plant we would and as soon as it rooted we take the top again and root it on and on so if it was a absolute true auto that wouldn’t stay vegging you would have to start with a larger number of plants but the autos that triggered from stress we start from one cutting and in a few months have thousands so there you are it is possible to clone autos

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don't see the point of this post... Cloning autos is not practical... Period. Just because something can be done does not mean it should be.

Is this more for personal validation? I'm not trying to be a dick and if that's the case great I have no issue with that. But I'm kinda curious where this some from? Was there some sort of dispute here or just an info post?

W

Wardawg

I don't see the point of this post... Cloning autos is not practical... Period. Just because something can be done does not mean it should be.

Is this more for personal validation? I'm not trying to be a dick and if that's the case great I have no issue with that. But I'm kinda curious where this some from? Was there some sort of dispute here or just an info post?
It was necessary for us to clone them to get the numbers we needed for production we didn't have access to dozens and dozens of feminized auto seeds then and we were growing outdoors in the caribou region of BC the strain we used was called peegee and we only had it in clone form and it would stay in vegg for a time under 24hr light as long as it the roots didn't get crowded or overwatered and left with soggy feet for a day or two we grew outside in 5 gallon pots because the strain had a very specific recipe to get it to produce nice big hard buds that finished by the first of September in that region and we were putting out huge. Numbers of plants 5-10,000 to pull a harvest of 3-500 pounds and were shipping it south at three grand American a pound fuck I miss those days

W

Wardawg

It was necessary for us to clone them to get the numbers we needed for production we didn't have access to dozens and dozens of feminized auto seeds then and we were growing outdoors in the caribou region of BC the strain we used was called peegee and we only had it in clone form and it would stay in vegg for a time under 24hr light as long as it the roots didn't get crowded or overwatered and left with soggy feet for a day or two we grew outside in 5 gallon pots because the strain had a very specific recipe to get it to produce nice big hard buds that finished by the first of September in that region and we were putting out huge. Numbers of plants 5-10,000 to pull a harvest of 3-500 pounds and were shipping it south at three grand American a pound fuck I miss those days
Just a info post

Top Bottom