Autos in a lot of trouble

• Thread starter Budstashe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Budstashe

Budstashe

Hey farmers,
Got a few auto strains going in soil that could have probably used a little more perlite, using lands pride dry amendments, water is phd perfect, but I am feeling like there is a deficiency, as seen in the photos some upper leaves are showing some blistering, another plant has small brown spots, another plant is just really light green in color. All of this is happening on new growth. A little apprehensive to just throw products at them without advice from you wonderful people.

Autos in a lot of trouble
Autos in a lot of trouble 2
Autos in a lot of trouble 3
Autos in a lot of trouble 4
Budstashe

Budstashe

Thats a fairly easy fix. Sucks that there is very little room for error with autos. Tried a new soil and didn’t add enough perlite so its holding more water than I like. Live and learn. Thanks for the help Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thats a fairly easy fix. Sucks that there is very little room for error with autos. Tried a new soil and didn’t add enough perlite so its holding more water than I like. Live and learn. Thanks for the help Aqua Man
Just let it dry out before watering again... overwatering is actually lack of oxygen. It's caused by watering to often and not so much by watering to much at a time.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
24-inches at 80% at that stage with that light.
mine doesn’t have an easy adjust dimmer so I run it at 100 but 36” at that stage. 👍

Budstashe

Budstashe

Yeah was gonna suggest about 30 at 80%... at 22" at 80 they are still to small for that I feel. But 100% at 36" is probably better spread and more even
Thank you both for the input, I will dim it a bit and raise it a couple inches. The good news is I have a cinderella 99 fast and bruce banner fast neither of which I have ever grown and they look incredible. But they were started later so are smaller and farther from the light. Also they are in roots organic soil and loving it!

Top Bottom