Autos or photoperiods - What do you prefer?

• Thread starter Chad.Westport
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

In Oklahoma if its over 0.3% the cops destroy it. Never heard of any getting cut early to avoid thc. The seeds are the most valuable part of the plant. I hear more and more cotton farmers are planting hemp. It sucks, carbon filters won't stop the pollen. Hepa maybe idk.
Yeah outdoor hemp I can see as a big problem.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Heres a 78 day old photo.
This is around ( guessing here ) 150 day old
twice as long to grow but 4-5 of these last me about 4 months...lol

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

It's only allowed to be 0.3% but can be much higher.... thats why hemp farmers treat it like garbage and often chop early. If grown all nice it can produce quit a bit more thc.
Actually NY has a weird laws with that I know I live their as well, they can sell products that tetra9 um .9% or something below. But not far from were I live their is a couple cbd farms that produce actually good cbd products.

growsince79

growsince79

Actually NY has a weird laws with that I know I live their as well, they can sell products that tetra9 um .9% or something below. But not far from were I live their is a couple cbd farms that produce actually good cbd products.
I heard its all over Texas now, which is a good thing in some ways. The cops can't make arrests for small possession anymore because they don't have the resources to test and prove its marijuana and not hemp.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I heard its all over Texas now, which is a good thing in some ways. The cops can't make arrests for small possession anymore because they don't have the resources to test and prove its marijuana and not hemp.

you may have that backwards. You will get busted anyway even if you only had hemp.

Top Bottom