Avid With Eagle 20?

• Thread starter FrostFactory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FrostFactory

FrostFactory

Hey guys,
Does anyone know if you can mix Avid with Eagle 20 in the same application? I know you can mix Floramite w/ E20, but I've not seen much information about Avid w/ E20. Also, I am using a full face respirator with Honeywell OV/ P-100 filters, can anyone definitively say if the filters are compatible with Eagle 20? The material safety sheet on E20 says any NIOSH approved filter, but I feel like that statement is pretty vague. There a tons of NIOSH approved filters designed for filtering different things. Thanks for any input.

Last edited:
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Dude, that's nauseating. I really hope you're not planning on doing this, E20 is highly dangerous. Sometimes scrapping the crop is better in the long run. If you're asking about combining the two, your crop must be pretty comprimised even before application of fungicides

FrostFactory

FrostFactory

Dude, that's nauseating. I really hope you're not planning on doing this, E20 is highly dangerous. Sometimes scrapping the crop is better in the long run. If you're asking about combining the two, your crop must be pretty comprimised even before application of fungicides
Honestly, the crop is good. It is still in early veg, so I'm not worried about using the nukes on them. We ran into a light russet mite infestation, so our usual treatment of azamax with spinosad will not do much of anything to the russets. I don't want to be soft handed with these things and be battling problems indefinitely.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Understood man, glad you're not nuking em down in flower at least. Didn't mean to come off snarky, I just constantly see people being irresponsible and using nasty sprays as a quick pre harvest band-aid and all I cant think is "the poor fuckers have no idea their smoking toxic canna"

FrostFactory

FrostFactory

Understood man, glad you're not nuking em down in flower at least. Didn't mean to come off snarky, I just constantly see people being irresponsible and using nasty sprays as a quick pre harvest band-aid and all I cant think is "the poor fuckers have no idea their smoking toxic canna"
I hear ya man, we definitely aren't doing anything remotely close to that and never would even consider it. I'm not sure if those rookies who spray flowering plants know that what they are doing is extremely dangerous, or that they just have horrible ethics. We are also using basically the very best safety gear they make when we spray, so no expense has been spared, and we take these things very seriously.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey guys,
Does anyone know if you can mix Avid with Eagle 20 in the same application? I know you can mix Floramite w/ E20, but I've not seen much information about Avid w/ E20. Also, I am using a full face respirator with Honeywell OV/ P-100 filters, can anyone definitively say if the filters are compatible with Eagle 20? The material safety sheet on E20 says any NIOSH approved filter, but I feel like that statement is pretty vague. There a tons of NIOSH approved filters designed for filtering different things. Thanks for any input.
Honestly, if you don't know what the worker protection standards are, you have no business using these products, especially the Avid. Learn what WPS is and how to implement it, you won't have these questions anymore.

And, if you're using the E20 as a prophylactic treatment, and it seems you are, you are contributing to creating resistant strains of PM and other fungi. Please, don't.

FrostFactory

FrostFactory

Honestly, if you don't know what the worker protection standards are, you have no business using these products, especially the Avid. Learn what WPS is and how to implement it, you won't have these questions anymore.

And, if you're using the E20 as a prophylactic treatment, and it seems you are, you are contributing to creating resistant strains of PM and other fungi. Please, don't.
I have read the wps for both products and it doesn't answer the question I had about E20 being compatible with an OV/ P-100 filter. That is why I posted this thread in the first place. Like I said in the original post, the material safety data sheet on E20 covers the topic of which respirators are compatible and I felt like what it said was vague. Avid, on the other hand, states very clearly, "any NIOSH approved R, P, or HE filter."

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I have never mixed anything with eagle, but i only ever use it to quarantine and hit the plant with it as early as I can, usually keeping clones and scrapping the sprayed plant.

I wouldn't recommend mixing avid and eagle, and would definitely NOT recommend using either preventatively. There are way better routes to take if the garden has no current problems, sulphur, oils, or a combination of both. the green cleaner mentioned earlier is great, I definitely recommend it as a preventative twice a week.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I hate broad mites. My friends who are all organic used the green cleaner. They sprayed every three days for about two months. Yes you can mix eagle twenty and avid. I liked a product called Nuke em. I would do whatever u gotta do to kill the broad mites or russets and then go to healthier more preventative option. Eagle twenty won't help and it's the worst one to use. Don't spray with chemicals during flowering. Use better options

FrostFactory

FrostFactory

I hate broad mites. My friends who are all organic used the green cleaner. They sprayed every three days for about two months. Yes you can mix eagle twenty and avid. I liked a product called Nuke em. I would do whatever u gotta do to kill the broad mites or russets and then go to healthier more preventative option. Eagle twenty won't help and it's the worst one to use. Don't spray with chemicals during flowering. Use better options
Thanks for the info, I am going to try out the green cleaner once I am sure that we have these things knocked back. I appreciate you input.

CaliRay

CaliRay

If you're still in veg then hit them with 1 mil of judo, wait and on day 2 hit them with Avid 1 mil Per gallon. Wait and on day 4 hit them with conserve sc. They'll be gone. While you're doing this be ordering some predator mites. Amblyseius Andersoni.

Latest posts

Top Bottom