ay whats up peeps

• Thread starter reDONKULOUS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

reDONKULOUS

yep as you can see im new to the site, just saying hello to everyone. i've been growing for about close to 2 years now, mostly outdoors. ive tried maybe like 2 indoor grows under cfls, didnt like the results i was getting compared to my outdoor grow, which is nowhere comparable. i know, i know cfls compared to the sun is no match at all. just wanted something cheap at the time to grow some plants to keep me motivated during winter / the off season. without growing im pretty much bored, says my g/f. "growing in soil is my thing"

i love growing, checking out the ladies every morning or 3 times a day or more sometimes. just seeing whats new, how they have improved or any problems i see that could be an issue.

i love learning about growing related / recipes / xtraction and getting help from anyone who is willing to teach me. helping other people with the best of my knowledge is a plus for me as well.

def looking forward to this, peace and thanx

O

oboy

Thanks for the welcome bro. Looking forward toy your diary. I grow indoors but if I could I would grow outdoors. Those buds must be off the hook.

R

reDONKULOUS

yeah pretty nice. im waiting for my 3 plants to get done then ill post the pics later in time

Top Bottom