AZ newest MMJ state!

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Looks like we need to add AZ to the list of legal MMJ states list as prop 203 passed! Grats to AZ!Number 15!:sun2:

S

SkunkyBuds

Congrats to AZ.

I have some family there that is in need of mmj so bad...

Dang really that whole tweeker state needs mmj so bad.

Good day for AZ

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
OK the AP wire service said it as the 15th state(Not counting DC because it`s a district)but I see 15 states listed here at the farm already! Is it number 15 or 16?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

There are only 14 states listed, there is a forum for D.C. and "other" states as well. Anyway, I am very excited that we were able to get at least one win in these elections, I thought for sure it would be Oregon, but am happy to see that mmj has another state to add to the roster! Lets see some of those desert fires!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Somebody needs to get that "tent city" sheriff some BHO really quick... he definitely needs a chill pill. I sure wouldn't do ANYTHING with cannabis anywhere near his jurisdiction. What a prick.
But congratulations, Arizona. Way to get out there and make an intelligent decision! Looking forward to seeing threads from the pioneers of the AZ movement. Take a bow! :)

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

yep that sherrif was the first thing I thought about when it passed...and your right I'm still gonna stay away from his crib' just like there's still alot of counties in Cali I won't grow in OR be caught over script'

420king-MASSES

oh man i gotta a couple of peoples out there i know there syked and startin to feel safe

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Be one of the first Dispensaries and make a KILLING!! Open more hydro shops there are only two or three in Phoenix Metro. This will create a lot of jobs, for AMERICANS only hopefully.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Be one of the first Dispensaries and make a KILLING!! Open more hydro shops there are only two or three in Phoenix Metro. This will create a lot of jobs, for AMERICANS only hopefully.
I highly doubt you have to worry about mexicans coming over the border and growing primo ganja or opening dispensaries or hydro stores. This site is quite multi-national if you haven't noticed, and with all the Americans having gone to holland we really have little room to talk if our new industry attracts outsiders, which I am sure it will. Once medical marijuana hit Montana we had a flood of different people coming here, and from all different parts of the world, they were/are welcomed so long as they are respectful of our customs and pay taxes, which in my experience they have been.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

what thats nuts all that neeeds to hapen now is for texas to passs and that will be the whole border states legalized

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

The Count is 15 states .. Plus D.C.
because last year N.J. and D.C. Both
Passed their Med Laws.. N.J. Was the 14 th

C

Casual

I'm anxiously awaiting the details and criteria to be a grower. I'm not much up on all the legal talk, I'm hoping I can find a comprehensive list of things to follow.
I'm VERY relieved this passed. We'll see how bad the guidelines are to get truly legal though.

Caz

S

slimjoint

bout time, ive heard horror stories of AZ bud...."AZKUSH" LOL

C

Casual

Yea, some of the 'kind' bud around here is marginal.
My first grow I did some White Widow that turned out wonderful, but I haven't been able
to move any of it. It's crazy.

Caz

T

trykome1

Good job AZ voters! So many old folks there you know people worked hard to get that passed. Congrats! Start it right.

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Ya I know but I mean it should deter a few more of the illegal growers the more states we get with legal stuff going because no one will buy their shit. Were the ones who bring all that shit to the states anyways, they are just supplying our own demand.. now we can hopefully start providing ALL of our own goods.

Top Bottom