• Real: I definitely see it's benefits

• Hype: I didn't notice any difference

Results are only viewable after voting.
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Azomite real or hype poll

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so are you asking if it actually works? i go 6inches deep in my furrows with it and langbnite,gypsum and potash,phosurus,the combination works great good for 2 yrs thus far,builds strong roots system and the minerals are a great help breaking down to organic matter,potash and minerals keep plants from lodging and winds up to 30 mph ive had no issues with lodging ,i go in and side dress nitrogen right at start of tassling with great results,azomite rock dust all pretty much the same has all the minerals to make a happy living soil,so ya i have noticed the azomite in my raised beds was a good investment

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

so are you asking if it actually works? i go 6inches deep in my furrows with it and langbnite,gypsum and potash,phosurus,the combination works great good for 2 yrs thus far,builds strong roots system and the minerals are a great help breaking down to organic matter,potash and minerals keep plants from lodging and winds up to 30 mph ive had no issues with lodging ,i go in and side dress nitrogen right at start of tassling with great results,azomite rock dust all pretty much the same has all the minerals to make a happy living soil,so ya i have noticed the azomite in my raised beds was a good investment

Wow! Maybe not so popular?! Thanks for the info, I'm definitely going to give a bag a try soon, but I thought it would have been a more popular supplement..!?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Wow! Maybe not so popular?! Thanks for the info, I'm definitely going to give a bag a try soon, but I thought it would have been a more popular supplement..!?
it is for me,the azomite is the only one i recharge with in springs,i dont worry much with N compost does all that and about a month in i side dress my furrows and raised beds with a little N,azomite,phosphrus,potash will grow any plant,no need for silica and stuff potash build rock hard stalks,i usally have to get the loppers out to cut my stalks,i dont pull any ,i want that organic matter to build up and the azomite does a great job of making that happen,plus it got 70 something difrent minerals depending were you buy it,the glacial rock dust is supose to be better,i bought a 50 lb bag about 2 years ago and didnt see any difrence other than price,i use peat moss as abase to start and between compost and minerals i use it turns to soil pretty quick,been 3 years since i sent in a soil test ,soon as im done with the new boxes im going to do that ,i still have my last soil test and it will be interesting to see how much organic matter i have built

Top Bottom