Baby Shark Auto, Ocean Forrest, Gaia Green and Recharge

• Thread starter Blastfact
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blastfact

Blastfact

Finally got a grow going in the 3x3. This is Baby Shark Auto. It is a local cross done with Great White x Bloody Bananas. It’s not a heavy producer but suppose to be dank and stony. The seeds were free so WTF lets give it a go. Going to be doing this grow with Ocean Forrest with Gaia Green starter kit consisting of there 4-4-4, 2-8-4 and Glacier Dust and Recharge. The pots are #5 nursery pots with a total volume of 4.50 gal. We will be using approx. 4.25 gal. of media in them. Perfect size pots for auto’s imho. Used enough Ocean Forrest to fill up the four pots then dumped them into a tub. Added one 4lb bag of earth worm castings. Then filled the earth worm castings bag up with Ocean Forrest from the tub. I then mixed in 8 tbsp. of Gaia Green 4-4-4, 6 tbsp. of Gaia Green 2-8-4 and 4 tbsp. of Gaia Green Glacier Dust. I mixed this mess up until it hurt, then mixed the soil some more. Filled the pots back up and Transplanted the week old seedlings right into there grow home pots. I then put 1 tsp of recharge in one gal of water and set the ph at 6.6. Each seedling got 100 ml watering and the rest of the gallon got divided up and ring watered the pots in to get the organic stuff going. From here on out I will top dress maybe 3 or 4 times with the Gaia Green and hit them with the Recharge every 7 to 10 days. They will get some Epson Salt here in a couple of weeks. Lights are drawing 116 watts, 79F, 75% RH, good VPD and PPFD. Just going to let them go and see what happens. The Gnomes are in, it’s a grow!

IMG_7905

IMG_7909

seedlings

seedlings1

Blastfact

Blastfact

I'm enjoying this Gaia Green auto grow. Leave the lights on 24 hours water and amend as needed. Wifes back in the hospital and I just don't have the time needed to screw with a grow right now. I can tell you from now on Gaia Green,,, Earth Dust or a nutrient system like them is all I will be using. I think the grow is at 20 days now or there about.

Plants 20 days

Blastfact

Blastfact

Baby Shark Auto. At 23 days from helmet heads. I had my dates all messed up. Last post was 14 days not 20. Been to darn crazy around here. Left two are small, right two appear normal size. They are under a pair of HLG 260 Rspects currently at 500 PPFD. 20 hrs on, 4 hrs off, 78f / 60% rh with a good VPD and DLI of 35. There in Ocean Forrest with Gaia Green, Worm Castings and Recharge on the job for nutrients. Only issue has been the 4-4-4 Gaia Green and Worm Castings appear to have come on really strong with a massive nitrogen spike that turned the leaves a really dark green if not almost black. Countered that with a big water flush at 6.5 ph and a nice top dressing of Gasia Green 2-8-4 and they lightened up a whole bunch in two days and had a growth spurt. Still some dark waxie green going on but it’s getting better by the hour still. Given how crazy it’s been around here and what a early unstable cross these plants/variaty is I’m impressed at how easy the grow has progressed.

plants
plants1920×1999 732 KB

plant1
plant11920×2067 533 KB

plant2
plant21920×2011 594 KB

plant3
plant31920×2316 539 KB

plant4
plant41920×2200 493 KB

Blastfact

Blastfact

Baby Shark Autos are at 30 days old today. The runt had to go. It just did not want to grow, didn’t like anything about life the other three enjoy. So it got pulled this morning. Slurry ph tested the soil. Soil makeup and dosing was the same concerning Gaia Green, worm castings, Recharge. It just wanted to foul out. While one of the three is still small it is still twice the size of the fouled out runt. The other two are doing great. Good size, node structure is good. They should go into flower anytime now. The light needed to be raised and readjusted. So I took the time to install the Scrog net, put the smaller plant on a brick to elevate it a couple of inches. Ave. PPFD is 540 across the top of the canopy. With 20 hours on, 4 hours off during the heat of the day that gives a DLI of 39. Using leaf temp and a crap ass china ir thermo VPD is ave. 1.08 with 60% rh, 79f air temp. Will add some Gaia Green 2-8-4 here in a couple of weeks. Right now there is almost to much nitrogen so I will see how much 4-4-4 will need to be added then, if any. So for the time being I will just water and add a little of Recharge here and there and let it grow.

plants1
plants11920×2066 688 KB

plants2
plants21920×2234 460 KB

plants3
plants31920×2560 801 KB

plants4
plants41920×2560 984 KB

runt1
runt11920×2286 367 KB

runt2
runt21920×2520 384 KB

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Lookin good @Blastfact ! Those runtlings were not enjoying their lives

I like your garden gnomes

Blastfact

Blastfact

The grow is 40 days this morning. It’s a sketchy cross at best. Only one of the plants is really worth growing out. But so it goes now days with all the crap fufu weed we have now days. Only issue other than the plants themselves is I still got way to much worm castings in the mix so it’s a battle royal concerning high nitrogen. A few days ago I did top dress with 2 tbsp. of Gaia Green 2-8-4 as they were heading into flower and a tbsp. of Glacier Rock Dust. Also have leaf tips twisting on new growth and some established growth. Been slurry testing soil for PH and all is well there. Lights are turned down and need to raise them again because of the massive stretch of the one good plant. PPFD is down to 500 at the top of the tallest plant. Just going to let them go natural and raise the scrog back up as needed.

plants1
plants11920×2560 647 KB

plants2
plants21920×2277 764 KB

Blastfact

Blastfact

Day 41 was a big day for the Baby Shark Auto grow. The remaining small plant got banished to the front porch. I will make it or die. No point at all to keeping that little runt in the tent. The truth is only one of the four plants looks like it really worth growing out. But it’s to late to turn it into a trained one plant grow that could have filled the tent. So I pulled all the plants out and reconfigured a few things to make it a two plant grow. Did a bit of defoliating out of the tent and more when I got them back in. They complained for a few hours and then went back to praying, stretching and twisting leaf tips.

41days

plants1

plants2

plants3

42 days, back to normal.
42days

ExNavyInSTL

ExNavyInSTL

Look at those baby buds coming through. My plant flowers are trying to form, but they are certainly slow to the party. Along with that, I'm starting to get some dramatic vertical growth (for my two 'stunters').

They did get some initial training, but they are going to grow out just the way they are. Sure, I'll do some mild defoliating along the way.

Since I did top them, I stopped the outcome of the single cola reaching for the stars. But, I still might end up with 2 colas (each) reaching for the clouds.

Nesta028

Nesta028

@Blastfact, what are you using to connect your scrog screen to your tent posts?

Blastfact

Blastfact

Look at those baby buds coming through. My plant flowers are trying to form, but they are certainly slow to the party. Along with that, I'm starting to get some dramatic vertical growth (for my two 'stunters').

They did get some initial training, but they are going to grow out just the way they are. Sure, I'll do some mild defoliating along the way.

Since I did top them, I stopped the outcome of the single cola reaching for the stars. But, I still might end up with 2 colas (each) reaching for the clouds.
They have stretched even more since that pic. Had to raise the light and scrog more lastnight. I have tall tents so it can reach all it wants. These are a very early cross and the Bloody Bananas part of the cross are sketchy to start with. So I just let them go natural. One popped seed never made good and the other two plants are runts. One went into the trash, the other to the front porch.

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Finally got a grow going in the 3x3. This is Baby Shark Auto. It is a local cross done with Great White x Bloody Bananas. It’s not a heavy producer but suppose to be dank and stony. The seeds were free so WTF lets give it a go. Going to be doing this grow with Ocean Forrest with Gaia Green starter kit consisting of there 4-4-4, 2-8-4 and Glacier Dust and Recharge. The pots are #5 nursery pots with a total volume of 4.50 gal. We will be using approx. 4.25 gal. of media in them. Perfect size pots for auto’s imho. Used enough Ocean Forrest to fill up the four pots then dumped them into a tub. Added one 4lb bag of earth worm castings. Then filled the earth worm castings bag up with Ocean Forrest from the tub. I then mixed in 8 tbsp. of Gaia Green 4-4-4, 6 tbsp. of Gaia Green 2-8-4 and 4 tbsp. of Gaia Green Glacier Dust. I mixed this mess up until it hurt, then mixed the soil some more. Filled the pots back up and Transplanted the week old seedlings right into there grow home pots. I then put 1 tsp of recharge in one gal of water and set the ph at 6.6. Each seedling got 100 ml watering and the rest of the gallon got divided up and ring watered the pots in to get the organic stuff going. From here on out I will top dress maybe 3 or 4 times with the Gaia Green and hit them with the Recharge every 7 to 10 days. They will get some Epson Salt here in a couple of weeks. Lights are drawing 116 watts, 79F, 75% RH, good VPD and PPFD. Just going to let them go and see what happens. The Gnomes are in, it’s a grow!

IMG_7905

IMG_7909

seedlings

seedlings1
I love this set up bad ass I love nomes

ExNavyInSTL

ExNavyInSTL

Update your Pics... Enquiring minds want to know.

I will say that, from my end, my plants remind me why I was never parenting material.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Baby Shark Autos are 62 days old today. The damage done by the massive nitrogen spike and flushing they went through to save them is evident now. There some damn tuff and ready to rumble little girls. All my fault mixing up the Gaia Green way to hot with a load of EWC in fresh Ocean Forrest. And then when I caught it I was stoned and just set there and watched them as they got darker and darker and then the waxy shine came on and then they started going the darkest black green I had ever seen. And I just set there stoned watching the train wreck. And then I thought, I should get to flushing them. I’m really surprised there still alive. The buds are still making and the new growth while still way to dark green are hanging in there. Poor lady’s… The runt I evicted to outdoor life is still very dark green and not growing much it any at all. She has been attacked by bugs, Drowned in rain. And watering’s like the others get. I think she is so nitrogen toxic she kills bugs that try dining on her. Cats, coons, deer check her out and move on. Really kind of funny. Added some more 2-8-4 and have given them a recharge watering and a epsom salt watering. So here’s to hoping they finish out despite my best effort to kill them. There hasn’t been a damn thing go right since the heart attack and open heart surgery concerning grows. And then to top it off the wife has the china flu right now and that’s kicked her epilepsy in high gear. I’ve managed to keep her out of the hospital but I expect to come down with it any day now. Thanks china you POS country.

plants

plant1

plant2

ExNavyInSTL

ExNavyInSTL

Blast ... you and I and this grow. I just put up a bunch of pics. It's not pretty, but at least CPS hasn't come by to confiscate them. 😎

Baby Shark Autos are 62 days old today. The damage done by the massive nitrogen spike and flushing they went through to save them is evident now. There some damn tuff and ready to rumble little girls. All my fault mixing up the Gaia Green way to hot with a load of EWC in fresh Ocean Forrest. And then when I caught it I was stoned and just set there and watched them as they got darker and darker and then the waxy shine came on and then they started going the darkest black green I had ever seen. And I just set there stoned watching the train wreck. And then I thought, I should get to flushing them. I’m really surprised there still alive. The buds are still making and the new growth while still way to dark green are hanging in there. Poor lady’s… The runt I evicted to outdoor life is still very dark green and not growing much it any at all. She has been attacked by bugs, Drowned in rain. And watering’s like the others get. I think she is so nitrogen toxic she kills bugs that try dining on her. Cats, coons, deer check her out and move on. Really kind of funny. Added some more 2-8-4 and have given them a recharge watering and a epsom salt watering. So here’s to hoping they finish out despite my best effort to kill them. There hasn’t been a damn thing go right since the heart attack and open heart surgery concerning grows. And then to top it off the wife has the china flu right now and that’s kicked her epilepsy in high gear. I’ve managed to keep her out of the hospital but I expect to come down with it any day now. Thanks china you POS country.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Baby Shark Autos are 73 days old today. They have been putting on the sugar and doing there auto thing. They have only been in flower for 35 days or so and already showing to be in the home stretch. I’d like to get two more weeks out of them. But don’t know if they will make it. I’m going to let them go until they show a fair amount of amber to see if they will fatten up a tad more.

Bud

Bud1

Bud2

Bud3

Bud4

Plant1

Plant2

Plants1

Small buds

Top1

Top2

Blastfact

Blastfact

Baby Shark Autos 80 days from sprout. The autos are still going. Not going to do a massive main kola or buds of any size but there still putting on and not showing any amber yet. Dialed the lights back a notch and letting them cycle into old age. They keep this up they might go 90 days plus.

plants
plants1920×2560 964 KB

plant1
plant11920×2560 937 KB

plant2
plant21920×2560 925 KB

mainbud1
mainbud11920×2560 428 KB

mainbud2
mainbud21920×2560 630 KB

maintop2
maintop21920×2560 665 KB