Back at it.....

• Thread starter TopShelfTrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

Hello to all 👋🏻 LONG time cannabis enthusiast, 20+ year smoker. Been lurking in the background for 5-6 months now, while familiarizing myself with some new technology and Jumping back into things after a 6-7 year hiatus from the grow game. Spent many years with soil, MH/HPS , and several years with an ebb and flow. Lost a lot of good genetics over the years and looking to rebuild that library one bean/clone at a time. Started out fresh with a grow tent, LED lighting, and utilizing the autopot system, coco, air domes with bottled nutes. Consider myself truly a quad connoisseur, constantly seeking out the best of the best in good, clean top shelf medicine. From the great white North, Ontario, Canada to be more exact. Planning to source, grow and share some of the best, top shelf trees available to alleviate my back pain, anxiety, sleep issues as well as too ease life’s stresses and allow me to relax . Provided medicine to patients for many years who ALL.... swore by my meds. Hoping to be able to utilize new technology, with some of my previous knowledge to produce truly TOP SHELF TREES for myself as well as friends, family and patients in need. Looking forward to utilizing THCfarmer to network with growers all over Canada, U.S and the world to help each other produce the best medicine possible.

Back at it
Back at it 2
Back at it 3
Back at it 4
TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

Doing a little mother hunting while waiting on some final items for my updated perpetual garden.

7D45E77D 9481 48F8 BA27 C387EBE30218
TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

Going to do a complete journal of the new grow start to finish, may even record the rest of this mother hunt until I find the lady “s” I’m looking for.

TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

60 day cure report about to go down, grabbed a few 2-3G buds of this FCGSC , the nose on this is ridiculous, typical GSC with a heavy heavy funk on the aftertaste. End product ended up being 70% deep purple, beautiful girls for sure. Even with a few issues later in flower they thrived , and they despised LST, absolutely hated it! But still gave quite the considerable harvest , especially for a Cookie cut.
91257DD1 FF55 4558 8054 62E79C79F757

Top Bottom