Back Indoors, Winter Grows.

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

Looking good are you using lecithin in your butter?
No I have never used it when making butter,,,but it supposed to be an added binder,,so will try next run. So I can compare. you can use sunflower, soy or rice lecithin

Thanks for stopping in. How's the grows going?

Keep it green all Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

Here are the ladies at 3 weeks,,all are doing well. They are setting lots of bud sites and the sugar is building up. The smell is ever so sweet. They are not very tall,,but still nice form to them. I have 2 in 5 gal. pots and 4 in 3 gal pots,,so not expecting trees,,plus they go into flower quite short. I am happy with them.

Keep it green all
Icristal

I hope everyone's New Year is a good one.

Icristal

Icristal

It has been a busy week. I have finally been able to pay it forward with this lovely plant. I passed on rooted clones to 2 disabled vets with med cards 6 plants each, and 4 plants to a vet caregiver, 4 plants to a cancer caregiver. And have offered to make clones for them in the future if they need some. Now to clean up veg room and finish transplanting my next tent run to larger pots. Then get my outdoor summer ladies going (almost all rooted in cloner).

Keep it green all
Icristal

Wildill

Wildill

It has been a busy week. I have finally been able to pay it forward with this lovely plant. I passed on rooted clones to 2 disabled vets with med cards 6 plants each, and 4 plants to a vet caregiver, 4 plants to a cancer caregiver. And have offered to make clones for them in the future if they need some. Now to clean up veg room and finish transplanting my next tent run to larger pots. Then get my outdoor summer ladies going (almost all rooted in cloner).

Keep it green all
Icristal[/QUOTE
You are a great person that's what's all about paying it forward. How are the ladies doing? I think I'm going to pull the trigger on one of those magic butter machines how's yours holding up?

Icristal

Icristal

Thanks @Wildill the butter machine works great,,but it has produced a stain in the bottom that is making stuff stick as well, like a burn mark,,so getting in touch with the company to see whats up. Other wise i love it.

I will update the photo on the ladies tonight, been very busy, lol They will be finishing up week 6 on sunday.
Icristal

Wildill

Wildill

Thanks @Wildill the butter machine works great,,but it has produced a stain in the bottom that is making stuff stick as well, like a burn mark,,so getting in touch with the company to see whats up. Other wise i love it.

I will update the photo on the ladies tonight, been very busy, lol They will be finishing up week 6 on sunday.
Icristal
Okay cool looks like we will be harvesting at the same time

Icristal

Icristal

Sure looks that way @Wildill ,,I can't wait,,lol
So here are the ladies a few days shy of ending week 6,,getting ready for the flush and the last 2 weeks. Keeping a watch on them with the scope to see the progress. They don't seem to have much sugar on the very top, but there sure is a ton of it just below along the whole cola, pretty to see. As I said before, i do not know what the strain is, but do know it is a favorite of mine and will always try to maintain a mom of this one. I had a little cal/mag issue a week ago, but corrected it quickly, but some leaves still showed the damage. i do not like cutting off leaves this late in flower. I am also surprised at the size of the lower popcorn buds, looking solid to me. I hope the buds get fatter, they are very solid/dense now. The smell is like a sweet smell with skunk in the background, quite pleasant. lol So here are the picture and the last one will be a shot of the lower buds to see how nice they are. The plants are not very tall, so not going to get a huge quantity, but nice just the same.

Bottom popcorn buds
1a

The white spots on the leaves are from me being sloppy and splashing water on them.

Keep it green all
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

Did a test smoke of a small bud last night. I can't wait for these to finish and cure properly. This stuff is going to be real good,,,smoke was ear ringing,,lol Watching everyday to hit the right window to harvest,,so nerve racking at the end,,lol

Keep it green all
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

Hey @Wildill I contacted the magicalbutter machine people and they are replacing my machine. I love how this works and can make a batch in a short period of time. They are supposed to be coming out with a larger unit, but I have not seen any pictures of it yet. Even though you can make butter many ways,,I like the fact you also can make oils and tinctures in the same machine as well. I would recommend this machine. My next try will be oils, I have never made any yet, so looking forward to the experiment. LOLOLOL but I need to get this harvest in to be able to make any more. Used up all extra bud and trim,,lol

How are your girls doing,,you harvest yet?

Keep it green all
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

Harvested the 2 oldest plants last night and wow nice and sticky, smelly. The overpowering smell of fuel and pine (like when you take a Christmas tree out after x mass) is incredible. It started out with a whisper of a smell and overnight it is everywhere. Imagine the smell after the whole harvest, yikes,,lol In week 8 and starting the harvest,,but not all of them are ready yet. I think the 2 oldest were quick to finish as they might have been a little root bound, being the old moms. I will post picture when I get a chance. I'm also happy to say this is my first full tent (6plant) harvest with no herms or seeds. The most I have harvested in the tent before was 2/3 plants of 6 and almost alway's had been hit somewhat by a herm.

Keep it green all
Icristal

germinator

germinator

Nice thumbing....your garden looks beautiful.....your sweet treats look delish too btw....
Looks like your mastering all these techniques, one day I will try my luck with hard candy/ suckers. Best grow vibes your way.

Icristal

Icristal

Nice thumbing....your garden looks beautiful.....your sweet treats look delish too btw....
Looks like your mastering all these techniques, one day I will try my luck with hard candy/ suckers. Best grow vibes your way.

Thank you @germinator for the wonderful comments. It is so much fun growing and cooking. As for the hard candies,,I have stopped making those until I find a better way for potency,,so continue to read, learn and eventually try them again. I am partial to the Caramels myself,,lol

Keep it green all
Icristal

germinator

germinator

Carmels are yummy...I agree, plus I bet you can freeze them for shelf life.

Icristal

Icristal

The last 3 in the tent are being harvested over the next cpl of days. the other 3 were done last week, early finishers. Here are the last three before harvest,,short but full of business,,lol

Unknown strain,,bag seed,,smells total fuel smell, almost so strong its nauseating. Smoke is a strong lemon/citrus/sweet flavor. Smooth with no cough, you get a quick head high, then all of a sudden it creeps up on you and hits you hard. Will keep this one around for sure. Also amazed at the size of the lower buds.

Icristal

Icristal

Next run already in the tent,,back row 3 plants,,, 1 week in 12/12 , strain TOGC. Soil FFO, 600W, FF trio food and good old well water.
Front row, plant on left Adub,,next two plants TOGC In 12/12 2 days,,lol Larger plants than last run,,might get a little crowded this time,,lol Looking forward to it though, So off and running.

Might get 1 more run in the tent after this before outdoor hits,,depends on temps. But have a few other strains that are growing up, so might be ready by the end of this run.

Keep it green all
Icristal

Top Bottom