Back Indoors, Winter Grows.

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
McCannabis

McCannabis

Sure looks that way @Wildill ,,I can't wait,,lol
So here are the ladies a few days shy of ending week 6,,getting ready for the flush and the last 2 weeks. Keeping a watch on them with the scope to see the progress. They don't seem to have much sugar on the very top, but there sure is a ton of it just below along the whole cola, pretty to see. As I said before, i do not know what the strain is, but do know it is a favorite of mine and will always try to maintain a mom of this one. I had a little cal/mag issue a week ago, but corrected it quickly, but some leaves still showed the damage. i do not like cutting off leaves this late in flower. I am also surprised at the size of the lower popcorn buds, looking solid to me. I hope the buds get fatter, they are very solid/dense now. The smell is like a sweet smell with skunk in the background, quite pleasant. lol So here are the picture and the last one will be a shot of the lower buds to see how nice they are. The plants are not very tall, so not going to get a huge quantity, but nice just the same.
View attachment 566424 View attachment 566426 View attachment 566427 View attachment 566428 View attachment 566429 View attachment 566430 View attachment 566431 View attachment 566433 View attachment 566434
Bottom popcorn buds
View attachment 566436
The white spots on the leaves are from me being sloppy and splashing water on them.

Keep it green all
Icristal
How long did you beg for before flipping? Those are some nice size plants!

Icristal

Icristal

Thank you @McCannabis
They are all clones, from clones. Cloner week/2 weeks,,once rooted into 1/2 gallon pots for 2 weeks,,then 3 or 5 gallon pots (depends on whats empty and available lol) top them,,veg for 3 more weeks. So once rooted about 5 weeks,,under cfls. Only plant I currently have from seed is the one I just harvested. I do have a few non fem seeds that I will be popping for the outdoor grow in a cpl weeks if not sooner. For the current ones in the flower room.

The ones just harvested went from cloner to 1/2gal for 2 weeks,,transplanted to 3 or 5 gallon pot,,flipped at about 16" tall, maybe vegged for 3/4 weeks total, no topping,,plants are a little over 2ft tall I just harvested.

McCannabis

McCannabis

Thank you @McCannabis
They are all clones, from clones. Cloner week/2 weeks,,once rooted into 1/2 gallon pots for 2 weeks,,then 3 or 5 gallon pots (depends on whats empty and available lol) top them,,veg for 3 more weeks. So once rooted about 5 weeks,,under cfls. Only plant I currently have from seed is the one I just harvested. I do have a few non fem seeds that I will be popping for the outdoor grow in a cpl weeks if not sooner. For the current ones in the flower room.

The ones just harvested went from cloner to 1/2gal for 2 weeks,,transplanted to 3 or 5 gallon pot,,flipped at about 16" tall, maybe vegged for 3/4 weeks total, no topping,,plants are a little over 2ft tall I just harvested.
Nice so your vegging a rooted clone for about a month then flipping around 16"?

Icristal

Icristal

Nice so your vegging a rooted clone for about a month then flipping around 16"?

The ones just harvested yes. Not topped, and they had hard tight buds, one main cola and the lower buds were just as hard and tight.

The ones in the tent, I topped, going to have more colas and vegged a little longer. They just took off for some reason,,but not complaining.

Finally got my tent figured out this last grow,,6 in and 6 harvested first time without a herm or seeds,,lol It was nice.

Icristal

Icristal

wohooo going to get a cpl cuts of Trainwreck and Blue dream this week,,,always looking for new strains. Only getting 2 cuts of each,,so hope they root or at least one of each does,,lol

Icristal

Icristal

Loving the colors of the buds
20160207 195209
20160207 195058

Icristal

Icristal

Here are the ladies currently in the tent. The back row just started week 4 and the front row has just started week 3. All but the one in the front left are TOGC and the front left one is Adub. All are doing great and much bigger than the last run. Still doing a little stretching, and setting some nice bud sets. I am amazed at the Adub,,it threw pistols 3 days into flip and is the one that has stretched the most. And keeping a decent space between node, not too far apart. It is the smelliest one too. Even in veg. this one smells,,lol Not much to look at yet,,but here they are. Going to get crowded in there this time,,lol
5a

Icristal

Icristal

I have to laugh at myself. I must have been stoned when i wrote the last update. Those were in week 3 back row and week 2 front row. here are the ladies in week 4 and 3,,kinda crowded in there, but they are all doing great. Pictures were taken just before they were watered, slight droop on a few. Praying to the light gods now,,lol

group picture
20160224 202208

Random shots
20160224 201556
20160224 201602
20160224 201743
20160224 201719

Icristal

Icristal

Only a few weeks left for the ones in flower, hoping they finish out with no issues. Found a cpl of sacks under one plant, but did not see pollen, but not convinced, lol. Pick em off and move forward. The other ones look great.

As for the next run, it will be a bit. Here is the new line up for the next run and for the summer grow outdoors. Looking forward to working with different strains. And on the look out for a real nice pheno. Maybe one of the unknowns is a seed from my older ones, from the 70's/80's. Time will tell.

20160307 191046

Keep it green all
icristal

Icristal

Icristal

Known strains all popped in 24 hrs and put in soil right off, they are looking for the light now,,so awesome, happy to be back growing again, even if I have no clue if female or male yet. Bag seeds, well they have not opened yet, but not giving up on them.
20160313 222840

Keep it green all
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

Here are the ladies in the tent,,so far so good, no sign of the russet mites, but scope and check them daily top to bottom, lots of work, but worth it in the end. The ladies are a staggered grow so some are in week 7 and some are in week 6. And I love the stinky smelly rush of air bellowing out at me when i open the tent. ahhhhhhhhhhh,,lol There a little droopy in the pictures, but watered them right after. They be happy girls.
20160315 201604
20160315 201622
20160315 201630

Keep it green all
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

On the home stretch for the ladies,,,have been flushing them and the big fan leaves wasted no time turning yellow. Not worried,,they are almost done,,looks like they will go a bit over 8 weeks. In week 8 for 3 and week 7 for 2,, right now. I am happy with these ladies, so a little longer not a problem.

Icristal

Icristal

And the (hopefully) Ladies in waiting,,they have some growing up to do, but are looking good. They will be getting there first food in a week or so once the soil is not so hot, they will let me know,,lol After doing clones for a year or more, its nice to see the structure growing from seed. I have done mainline in the past and think it might be a good time to try it again. Here are the little ones.

Icristal

Icristal

As I said earlier, I am glad the Russet mite did not hit the flowering ladies like they did my veg room. The harvest is a decent one and am happy with the finish. This make the 2nd great grow in a row with minor issues for the tent. Now its time for a good cleaning and then set it up as a veg tent for now. My babies replacing my veg room, are taking off like a rocket, so looking forward to finding out how many ladies I have. Here are a few harvest pictures of some of the ladies. Hanging on hangers for a day or so, then on to the screen, maybe, lol
DSC00001
DSC00002

Icristal

Icristal

The first round of clones have been taken from the new plants. As soon as they are rooted, they will be put into flower to sex. I have 5 more to do, but they are still too small. I have also started the bondage on a few plants, mainlining, etc. Looking forward to seeing what I have.

Keep it green all
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

Well all the babies up above did well,,reduced to six plants and have been transfered to large pots for outdoor summer grow. Will have a thread for those shortly.

Finishing up in the tent, thanks to a friend who help when in need to get a run going quickly, is 3 Blue dream and 1 trainwreck. The blue dream is a cal/mag hog all thru the grow, the trainwreck didn't need much, easy one to work with. Couple more weeks to go to the finish line, I fixed the clawing i had for a minute and a few other things, looking good to go for the finish line, water only now.
20160520 211140
20160520 211145
20160520 211149
20160520 211153
20160520 211159
20160520 211205
20160520 211212
20160520 211222

Icristal

Icristal

We are on the home stretch. the Blue Dream has about a week n half to go and the train-wreck is almost done. The train-wreck is 90 percent milky and trying to flop all over the place. All the ladies have nice hard buds and the sugar is increasing every day. My phone camera does not work, so had to use a different one, so pictures are not the best. Other ladies hanging in the veg room for now, nothing schedule for the tent real soon,,working on some special ones, that might be next in line, but not ready to post yet on those. And outdoor ladies a rocking the mother nature, they have grown over a foot in a week. I will take pictures this weekend and update the outdoor thread.
Blue Dream 1
Bd1a

Blue Dream 2
Bd2a

Blue Dream 3
Bd3b

Trainwreck
Twrk1a

random buds
4 001
4 002
4 003