Backup plan to pass a random test

• Thread starter BogartAmungus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Anybody have a good plan of action that has worked well for them? I still have to be able to pass a test in case of emergency if i mess up at work. I live in IL and still have to be able to get past a THC screening. Its BS but what do you expect from the land of the FREE!?! I only get high a couple times a month to stay fairly clean but if Im going to start growing it I don't think I will be able to do that! HA!

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Anybody have a good plan of action that has worked well for them? I still have to be able to pass a test in case of emergency if i mess up at work. I live in IL and still have to be able to get past a THC screening. Its BS but what do you expect from the land of the FREE!?! I only get high a couple times a month to stay fairly clean but if Im going to start growing it I don't think I will be able to do that! HA!

Look around for synthetic urine they sell it at head shops and online. The good ones come with a warmer and temp strip on the side of the bottle. Keep it with you at work at all times. I have a bunch of Union Millwright friends who do this to keep their jobs. They usually keep it in their toolboxes or toolbelts or something. Good luck!

Nugg

Nugg

Wizanator...? Not sure of spelling...
Screenshot 20200218 085317

Nugg

Nugg

Haha that is funny but if itll save you from being unemployed...i don't necessarily need the fake penis as I am in a private bathroom . Hmm
I have with out the penis...it's elastic belt with bag you fill that also holds the heater pad,with small hose with clip..keeps temp better than just bottle wrapped up with pad and easier to conceal...good luck

OilHead

OilHead

I thought I might get tested a few months back, and a couple of friends recommended QuickFix synthetic urine when I asked around. Both said it'd worked for them before. I know their kits have heating packs to keep the temperature constant.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

I thought I might get tested a few months back, and a couple of friends recommended QuickFix synthetic urine when I asked around. Both said it'd worked for them before. I know their kits have heating packs to keep the temperature constant.
Wouldn't it be sweet if they voted the MORE act into law!? We shouldn't have to worry about it if that's the case! As long as it's legal in your state. If you think about it and read what actually constitutes a class 1, it has to have no medicinal value. I mean WTF! 33 states plus the ones being voted in next election allow medical marijuana use!

Top Bottom