Bad Dog!!!

• Thread starter N8Stone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N8Stone

N8Stone

I setup my green house in 2 days. I come to this!!!
Bad dog

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
that sucks bro..im glad my dog didnt do that to my room when he got in there. all he did is eat some tops

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I guess ya won't CHAIN him in the greenhouse anymore...huh?

4 dogs here...No damage. >>>No<<< chains.
i really hope he did not chain him in the green house o_O that was not bright at all then

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

He looks so sad,just wanted a nice cool bed to lay down on.....No chains here,got 3 ruining around at all times...my hens do more damage then the dogs !!! At least they were young ones and easy replaced...no bud lost!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I setup my green house in 2 days. I come to this!!!View attachment 257293
Shame that dog!

I love shaming my dog. I scowl at her and tell her, "Shame on you!" while I wag my finger at her. She kinda hunkers down, her tail drops, head drops, she licks and squinches her eyes at me. It's hilarious. Now, if she's really done something wrong her tail will thump very, very quickly and she'll REALLY squinch her eyes. A little like that Guilty Dog, Denver.

Fish, I love the dog-shaming! It's as good as LOLCats.

ttystikk

ttystikk

My dog wouldn't dream of hurting plants- unless they were in the way of his favorite toys.

He's little and likes to sun himself- he had several spots picked out in the garden and would hang out there day after day, and never hurt the plants. I think the reason he's disappointed with the grow room is that he doesn't get as much warmth from the bulbs as he does from the sun!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
LMAO! Your little dog is reminding me of why I always female dogs! LMAO!

It's not just Neuticals.
lol if its not just neuticals lol..look at him ..you cant just judge him by his neuticals lol he looks like a cool dog lol

ttystikk

ttystikk

My dog has everything evolution and slightly subverted dog breeding (half and half Jack Russel Terrier and Daschund) gave him, but the personality is aaaalllll his... This is his world; we're just here to give him treats, take him for walks and throw his toys!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
My dog has everything evolution and slightly subverted dog breeding (half and half Jack Russel Terrier and Daschund) gave him, but the personality is aaaalllll his... This is his world; we're just here to give him treats, take him for walks and throw his toys!
i know some people who have a bullwiener..half pit half daschund...looks simalar to yours, just solid brindle tho..ripped like a pit but in the winnie dog frame ..cool ass dog you got bro

ImNorml

ImNorml

Wooooooow. I thought my trash eating golden was bad! Sorry :(

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
lol if its not just neuticals lol..look at him ..you cant just judge him by his neuticals lol he looks like a cool dog lol
He's just like our ex-daughter-in-law's dog, Sparky. Nice dog, but every time I see him I think, "Castrate that dog!" Especially whenever I see him marking stuff.

The bullweiner sounds just like a little dog we had stuck with us when we were in Bali. We called him FrankenDawg. He was a full size dog on midget-dog legs. The chickens there were weird, too. They have no butts.

sox

sox

did that dude really chain his dog up in there?? if so that is fucked up beyond belief.
whats up with the green house?? the walls are made of wood and have wierd shit drawn on em.
give your dog away to a loving family and quit growing.

Top Bottom