Bad genetics any one had experience with them?

• Thread starter Deforced
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

It's a combination of over/mis-watering and light shock.

Your lights are so close that the leaves are literally twisting to get away from them, it's not genetic. See the thick, blistered-looking spots on the leaves on the second, third, and fourth pics? That's light shock. The growth pattern (the leaves looking like upside-down rowboats) also indicates that they've been fed with too hot of a nutrient solution in the past.

Get your feedings locked down (in terms of both fertigation and medium pH, frequency, and amount) and move your lights away and you'll be in better shape.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I would let the crinkly/overinflated ones dry out for an extra day as I think when the leaves do that it has more to do with watering/humidity than anything else. What temps are you at by the way?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Never ran Barney's but heard they were good, yes I have had genetic deformities many times, this usually depends on how far strain was brought along ie an f1 strain may have much more deformity than an f5, I only run f3 or better, but not to worry they mostly sort themselves out, your grow may not look perfect but once they flower you will be happy.

Deforced

Deforced

View attachment 1239235
Im sorry...you were saying?...i was busy looking for a real person.

I would let the crinkly/overinflated ones dry out for an extra day as I think when the leaves do that it has more to do with watering/humidity than anything else. What temps are you at by the way?
Temps are at 25c, I'm going introduce some nutes at a very low strength and dim the light a tad see if they sort themselves out.
Never ran Barney's but heard they were good, yes I have had genetic deformities many times, this usually depends on how far strain was brought along ie an f1 strain may have much more deformity than an f5, I only run f3 or better, but not to worry they mostly sort themselves out, your grow may not look perfect but once they flower you will be happy.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Didnt read much other than the first few comments. That said after seeing what can be done with Barneys farms genetics under this foroums frostiest flowers. Well im ditching seedsman and going with them. Bout to drop a big order with them. Those who are experienced enough on here make them look better than what's barneys pictures are. Im sold

Top Bottom