BadChoice went coco, oh no.

• Thread starter TheBadChoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Following, wanna see how that dark devil comes out. I just put 2 banana kush from 207 in last night
Its funny after you spoke about doing 207 gen so I went on the site and seen this and got excited I was gonna totally buy it, but it’s sold out....

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Small update, trying to get even lay out with the g14 did some heavy trimming and kindof shocked it but, it’s a producers it’s got so many branch’s with coils, the dark devil is doing it’s thing lol.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Did more trimming to open more light, if I counted correctly lol... theirs 23 coils so hopefully I can get 2gram buds per coil. 2 oz in 3 months”” not bad I think. But the dark devil I put on a bucket to bring it closer to the light so I hope that will help it to start growing better but I really don’t like the fabric pot it’s in, the coco doesn’t dry out like the other fabric pot I’m not impressed but now the light is 16” away from both.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Update; g14 is going along good this should be um week 2 or 3 of flowering not really sure I lost track with how fast that sucker went. And it states 9 weeks in total from germ to harvest so time shall tell.
the dark devil that one I’m just confused as shit over, I transplanted it too a new smart pot thinking the last fabric was the reason for the super slow drying coco but nope, the plant switched to flowering already and man it’s like it spent it’s whole veg cycle in shock or something so idk about to give up on it but who knows.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

A few fixes here and their and we are back off too the races, happy the dark devil is finally coming around and oddly showing dark colors already so... yea excited

Reactions: Seb
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

G14 is now at week 8 of flower so 56 days of flowering and now going into ripen stage for the last two weeks trying to push up too 700ppm to really get the last of colors and hairs to do their thing, have to say it does I’m have a very nice lemon sweet smell and don’t get it on your mustache or you’ll smell it all day lol...
dark devil that’s coming along now, second week of flowering now and the colors are coming and some smells of something maybe fruit hard to tell.keep it at a strong 580-630ppm and now using such easier nutes.

Seb

Seb

G14 is building up some very nice cola's, and I'll def keep an eye on your dark devil to see how she will turn in terms of colour, looks very promising!
Thanks for sharing!
Seb

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Update; dark devil going strong I guess seems small too me but now having that light solo I’m sure it will pick up. G14 is now drying atm I cropped a little earlier than said but it was time

Top Bottom