Bag seeds and How

• Thread starter anthony6969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

anthony6969

How does the weed u buy have bag seeds in, from what i have read and learned the only way to get seed is from using a female plant and a male plant to mix to get seeds so how do so many people get seeds in with there buds, i have never had seeds in the same bag as bud so i am astonished i have read all about bag seed but dont understand how, someone please HELP

R

rocky

cuz the weed your getting is probably grown in some humongous field in mexico mixed with a bunch of females and males. So that is why your weed has seeds in them.

Blazed_Out

Blazed_Out

lol... this is common sense. You already got the understanding correct about males having to pollinate females.

Most of the weed with seeds are from outdoor landraces or commercial brick weed which are grown in the outdoors where males and females are probably grown together or male pollen from neighbouring growers travel with the wind and pollinate an all female field. You can also get hermaphrodites that seed itself and other surrounding plants.

Now if you are talking about homegrown bud containing seeds, it is from either stray pollen from males floating about, hermaphrodites or a couple bananas (type of hermaphroditic defense mechanism to carry on a seedline) from stress.

It's not like the growers intentionally grow weed with seeds in it, probably their growing environment has some faults like light leaks and severe stress from negligence or whatever.

That's why if you find some seeds in some great weed.... grow them out, but understand you do not know what pollen created the seed so you might get a selfed seed, an unknown cross or a full hermie. But they're good for new growers to experiment and learn before spending money on quality genetics.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

sumtimes female plants go hermie and pollinate other female plants in the crop, if you stress a fem it can be truned into a lady boy lol

X

xtheghostx

You can find some really could plants in those bags of regs lol. I recently planted a bagseed with a lowryder outdoor grow this year and its doing great :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom