bagseed and spacewrangler trip with mars hydro

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

How was that AG on a scale of 1-10? Did it taste like sativa?
man i cant tell the difference in sativa or indica people i always smoked with never even talked much about strain it was either always killer pot or just regular pot i can tell ya the gold has crystal that sparkle and the buzz is killer and certain flavor but i cant describe it
20211214 193329

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

You'r gonna like that space wrangler its sativa also. It needs a lot of support and also needs to be defoliated a lot but it's got a twangy funk on the nose that is very sativa like. Funky as hell.

growsince79

growsince79

man i cant tell the difference in sativa or indica people i always smoked with never even talked much about strain it was either always killer pot or just regular pot i can tell ya the gold has crystal that sparkle and the buzz is killer and certain flavor but i cant describe itView attachment 1197109
Was it as strong as the gdp?

growsince79

growsince79

That makes sense sativas are more zippy for sure
Its weird cause it looks and grows so indica looking. That's a good thing for sure the breeder was able to make a pure sativa grow like indica. I wonder how many generations they did?

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Its weird cause it looks and grows so indica looking. That's a good thing for sure the breeder was able to make a pure sativa grow like indica. I wonder how many generations they did?
We all know that generally speaking sativas have longer narrow leafs and indicas have shorter fatter leafs. However I have read multiple places that some of the hottest medicinal strains we have today were actually creating decades ago using narrow leaf indica varieties. It does make sense my Fire OG cut has smaller narrower leafs. So this being said I think it would also be possible to have a sativa that has short fat leafs. Also it could just be the phenotype he got. Meaning if you popped a few packs maybe most would be narrow but the one that he happened to get was a bit different.

growsince79

growsince79

We all know that generally speaking sativas have longer narrow leafs and indicas have shorter fatter leafs. However I have read multiple places that some of the hottest medicinal strains we have today were actually creating decades ago using narrow leaf indica varieties. It does make sense my Fire OG cut has smaller narrower leafs. So this being said I think it would also be possible to have a sativa that has short fat leafs. Also it could just be the phenotype he got. Meaning if you popped a few packs maybe most would be narrow but the one that he happened to get was a bit different.
I was referring not to the leaf but the overall plant and bud structure. Landrace sativas such as Acapulco Gold are hard to grow. They take too long and won't make dense buds. Pretty much unsuitible for indoor grows. From the looks of it and the smoke reports, the breeder was able to keep the sativa high but make it very suitable for indoors.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

like know this shit like you and boogie knows it look at the plant and know what it needs lol know all these strains be able to look at a plant and tell if it is sativa or indica
That kind of stuff takes a while. You can get decently sufficient in growing in a relatively short time nowadays with the aid of Youtube however knowing all the strain names and being able to diagnose issues and strains just by looking that takes a bit more time. Im still learning everyday on this forum. Cannabis is like an endless spiral once you think you know it all she pulls you in deeper. There is always more to learn she hasn't given up all her secrets yet not even close

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I was referring not to the leaf but the overall plant and bud structure. Landrace sativas such as Acapulco Gold are hard to grow. They take too long and won't make dense buds. Pretty much unsuitible for indoor grows. From the looks of it and the smoke reports, the breeder was able to keep the sativa high but make it very suitable for indoors.
Yeah I see what you mean they were very squat plants. Shit I guess with a punnet square and enough knowledge and time you can do anything LOL 😂

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

This is that Space wrangler BTW. This is outdoor I harvested it about a month ago. When you grow it indoor it will have more bag appeal than this and it will be more light green with lots of orange hairs. The nugs are like little pebbles when you trim them up. I hope you get a female cuz the smell is nice its sharp fruity piney citrus but with a strong funky gas too. Good high.

IMG 4196

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

forgot to mention that i am not using the spider farmer fan in this tent at the moment even on the lowest setting and having 2 4 inch passive air intake hose's it was sucking the tent in pretty bad so i have the 2x4 exhaust run into the 4x4 tent with the ac infinity fan and just from what the guy said that i got the bad seed from"ones with the orange tags " i think those are female
20211214 230045
20211214 230000
20211214 230006
20211214 230010
20211214 230019
20211214 230024

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

so what do you guys think so far keep them or start over there almost 2 weeks old
and if i have to start over i still have some time the bagseed is 11 days old and from leaf tip to tip would be about 2 inches across see black line
spacewrangler is 8 days old and the biggest one is the same size as the bagseed
20211217 183058
Inked20211217 183050
20211217 183112
20211217 183133
20211217 183154

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

so what do you guys think so far keep them or start over there almost 2 weeks old
and if i have to start over i still have some time the bagseed is 11 days old and from leaf tip to tip would be about 2 inches across see black line
spacewrangler is 8 days old and the biggest one is the same size as the bagseed
View attachment 1197862View attachment 1197866View attachment 1197867View attachment 1197868View attachment 1197869
Save the ones that look healthy those aren't that bad. Those runts on the other hand are a waste of time you can kill those.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Save the ones that look healthy those aren't that bad. Those runts on the other hand are a waste of time you can kill those.
i know it's hard to tell from pics but the 3 healthy ones for the age should they be bigger then what they are

Top Bottom