Bagseed and spacewrangler trip with mars hydro
Bagseed and spacewrangler trip with mars hydro 2
Bagseed and spacewrangler trip with mars hydro 3
Bagseed and spacewrangler trip with mars hydro 4
bagseed and

Reactions: PK1
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i will update shortly with come picks seedling are 5 days old but im not sure how there doing considering the soil mix i have them in the cups is straight kelloggs and perlite the kelloggs is woody as fuck in the fabric pots is kelloggss mixxed with fox farm ocean forest and perlite i will be adding dry fertilizer before transplant from cups

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

so here is some pics from tonight and looking back on my phone at pics the plants are only 3 days old not 5
first 3 pics are spacewrangler last 2 pics are the bagseed
20211211 195025
20211211 195030
20211211 195036
20211211 195043
20211211 195048

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

How long do you plan on keeping them in veg? We are pretty close on start time lol
i read 8 weeks of veg time but on my last grow i got that all fucked up and only vegged for 6 weeks i am probaly wrong on this but i figure the first 2 weeks is germ and seedling then veg starts so for me around the 10th week i will be flipping to flower

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

the spider farmer fan i got in the tent is too strong for the tent turned on the lowest setting it still sucks the tent in that is something i just will have to deal with unless i can connect the 2 tents together and let the ac ifinity fan suck air from the 2x4 tent into the 4x4 tent and out the wall to world outside and take the spider farmer fan out

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

That's a long time. I would probably only be able to do one plant in my 2 x 4. It'll be packed tight.
well we will see and some of those has to be males so they will not be 5 plants in the tent no matter what i do it is gonna be either not long enough or i would of went another week or 2 lol i read up on growing before i started to grow but it seems like everything i have read is wrong i read somewhere that most veg for 8 weeks but when does veg start ? there always a different answer
i also read that cannabis was a weed that grows wild in nature but how the fck could it when u have to do all this shit to it lol

growsince79

growsince79

Totally depends on strain how long to veg. I usually go 15-30 days from sprout if all goes well. This plant grew wild.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I must admit Im kind of a rough warrior when it comes to veg time. I will go a long time. A really really long time 😂 . I will top the shit out of them and then use 90 degree plastic clips and I will bend and kink them. I take the bonsai tree approach so that I absolutely fill the entire trellis net I try to keep as little open space as possible. If one strain is getting taller I try to bend it or top it to slow it down so others catch up. Many times I will end up having to lift my light to the highest point to gain the vertical room. Im not saying that my way is the right way in fact as a commercial grower it would probably be the worst way cuz speed is key. However I only grow for headsmoke so I don't care. Slow and steady I don't even put dates on any of my labels anymore just strain name. This was my last run god only knows how many veg weeks. 3 strains in 1 tent...

IMG 3689

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

would i be ok to go ahead and move them from those paper cup to a 1 gallon fabric pot with some dry nutes in it ?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I wouldn't touch it now until the roots start to fill the cup up or else you risk the possibility of the dirt clump crumbling and falling apart.
i also put 2 tablespoon of the all purpose on it too i did not water yet because the soil in the cup were still wet maybe i didnt killem

Latest posts

Top Bottom