Baked Beanz

• Thread starter Samwell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fiasco79

Fiasco79

How long did u veg these for?They look excellent.they don't seem to be cookie leaning.

Not long really. Just enough to be mature so I could cull males and flower them out. This was grown in a 1.5l pot so actually really small plant. The other one was veged for about a month or so longer and was grown in a 12l pot. Think this is the frostiest I've grown so far.

Downside is I ditched the whole batch when I saw bunch of sacks on the first plant. All the plants from the second batch and all the clones. Turns ot those were sterile.

IMG 20190119 002023 544

The bigger one spent some time in the iso chamber to avoid ruining the whole crop which was not the case in the end (you can see the small plant at the back left corner of the iso chamber).

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Not long really. Just enough to be mature so I could cull males and flower them out. This was grown in a 1.5l pot so actually really small plant. The other one was veged for about a month or so longer and was grown in a 12l pot. Think this is the frostiest I've grown so far.

Downside is I ditched the whole batch when I saw bunch of sacks on the first plant. All the plants from the second batch and all the clones. Turns ot those were sterile.

View attachment 872285

The bigger one spent some time in the iso chamber to avoid ruining the whole crop which was not the case in the end (you can see the small plant at the back left corner of the iso chamber).
Ahh that makes sense them in1.5 ltr pot.i thought they were maybe 12/12 from seed.

Beazy

Beazy

The clone run on day 26 , Still not dialed in 100% but she's a fighter !! The seed plant I almost chopped with the double serrations is a bit stinkier and has a little more node spacing so I think I’ll cull the first one and run her again next round along with the other seed plant I popped. Both pics are the clone !!Thanks for stopping by !!!!

14A6DEB7 16C4 4355 BFEF 1A2AD7831999
51435A74 DE07 4E31 9EEB 4C902C28AE9B
Breezus

Breezus

@Samwell
Hi man, just joined to ask you about a cross you did that I have received. Its OJSDKB x Black Lime (I think I got the letters right)

I'm wanting to know parental history and flowering times, stretch etc.

I grow organically but not no til. Thank you in advance for your help

Breezus

P

Peregrine

new shot of the frost monster Spitting Cobra

coming soon here

View attachment 824492
Stunning. I have a pack of these & look forward to running them after my Maurauder grow. Had 14 seeds in the pack and all came up after 36 hours. Just what we growers like to see.
Compliments on the genetics you’re putting out there buddy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom