round_1_0131.JPG

ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks awesome! How far along are they?

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Bada boom bada bing..... looking killer... Should be a great show!! Looks really clean, great setup goggles!!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Gotta show off to good guys that stay in the UC section

hiboy

hiboy

Lookin sweet amigo
question, is your chiller outside your room , getting mine out of the room is a problemo
h

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Yes chiller is outside the room

Just up to the bottom screen

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks
These thing will be blowing up soon colas the size of your arm easy

S

Seed Buyer

Are you topping, or any lst? Are you hitting 2 per light? Thanks for keeping some of us inspired.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I top them once around 8-10 inches tall
I havent hit 2#s per yet but real real close I can count on at very least around 3#s easy usually 3.5#s
I might just hit it this run we shall see in 6 weeks

Rushoe

Rushoe

Looks like a pro set up nice work man.Hope u get ur 2 per light U could do that with some sfv or Chemdog D I am sure good luck with everything

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I got me some Chemdog D x sourd that should hit the mark pretty easy gonna give them another shot down the line

S

SofaKingHigh

Your yields make the change in my pockets heat up to burning point.

Just need to figure on how many blue buckets to throw down and I'll be back in action here with the Good Guys.

What have you learned over the last few crops as far as PPM? What's your starting point, how high do you go and when do you initiate the flush?

Keep it bangin' bro!

C

crossouttheiis

looking good I havent flipped mine yet hopefully in around a week or so... looking awesome like usual man. Fishing time is coming soon!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Heres what I run for ppms
I set it at first veg to 300 ppm then gradually bring it up to 500 ppm. Usually flushing once at the 2nd week.
Bloom I start them around 500 - 550 ppm then the start of week 2 I flush and add my booster and set it to 600 - 650. Week 4-5 Ill flush one more time and reset it to around 600 - 650 ppm.
Lastly I flush and run pure ro water for the last week.
Thats it
BG

Thanks Crossout your will pull threw for sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom