Banana & Bubblegum

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Honestly?I didn't find it anything over the top amazing.when I got the actual gg4 I already had a couple of cuts from gg4s1 phenoes and I rated those cuts higher than the actual glue cut.i only ran it a few times and let it go.its possible I didn't get the best out it I suppose but regardless of that the gg4 s1 cuts-or at least one of em-icome out better under the same conditions so it didn't make any sense to keep it.i don't really sell weed or shit so there was no need to keep it just coz it's hype helps get it sold.i,m not saying it was shite or anything,it was deffo dank but I didn't think it lived up to its hype and i just preferred the s1 cuts.
what u think of it?
we hit the Glue with Afternoon Delight x Cinderella 99 (Hyper Glue) and then it woke up....very good sht

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Honestly?I didn't find it anything over the top amazing.when I got the actual gg4 I already had a couple of cuts from gg4s1 phenoes and I rated those cuts higher than the actual glue cut.i only ran it a few times and let it go.its possible I didn't get the best out it I suppose but regardless of that the gg4 s1 cuts-or at least one of em-icome out better under the same conditions so it didn't make any sense to keep it.i don't really sell weed or shit so there was no need to keep it just coz it's hype helps get it sold.i,m not saying it was shite or anything,it was deffo dank but I didn't think it lived up to its hype and i just preferred the s1 cuts.
what u think of it?

All I’ve had of it so far is shit I got from the dispensary and i ended up making rosin from it cuz imo it was garbage. But then again the AK47 I picked up at the same time was garbage. Maybe I’ve got high standards but at the time I was smoking regular run of the mill stuff that was ok. A strain I really liked was called space cowboy. I’ve never heard of it and can’t find it online but that’s what I was buying until then. So I was a little impartial to that as it was at least grown decently. I’m running a gg4 cross now so I’ll see what I can do with it. I’ve got fairly high hopes as the bud it cane from was pretty nice. So we’ll see. But yeah I’ve heard from several sources it’s ok but nothing too special. That’s why I figured I’d ask.

Srenots

Srenots

All I’ve had of it so far is shit I got from the dispensary and i ended up making rosin from it cuz imo it was garbage. But then again the AK47 I picked up at the same time was garbage. Maybe I’ve got high standards but at the time I was smoking regular run of the mill stuff that was ok. A strain I really liked was called space cowboy. I’ve never heard of it and can’t find it online but that’s what I was buying until then. So I was a little impartial to that as it was at least grown decently. I’m running a gg4 cross now so I’ll see what I can do with it. I’ve got fairly high hopes as the bud it cane from was pretty nice. So we’ll see. But yeah I’ve heard from several sources it’s ok but nothing too special. That’s why I figured I’d ask.
Space Mutt is another great strain we have....Astro Dawg x Star Dawg x Black Dawg x Querkle ..... doesnt make alot of branches....but fire

Srenots

Srenots

Nice. Got any pics of it?
yes sir...and hit with the Hyper Glue .....we call it "Hyper Mutt"

Houserspacemutt61317
Houserspacemutt61717
Houserspacemutt62917
Houserspacemutt92017

Houserspacemutt1418
Last edited:
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The glue lines do have excellent quality phenoes in there, that cannot be denied.
I think I may have been expecting too much from the glue although I deffo have seen people who have ran it better than I did and the cuts of s1 glue I got off will76 were shit hot.

Top Bottom