Wanted Banana butter cup 🍇 grape rock candy

• Thread starter TinkTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J_Bone544

J_Bone544

Ok, I recommend reaching out to Joebloesaid then. He may be able to help you out.

jreiner

jreiner

There's a guy in the Detroit area that has clones available. If you search reddit you can probably find the thread which contains his phone number. Yes, he actually published his phone number and he contacted me recently so this person could be a potential source.
I totally searched reddit can't find it! Please share that info for the guy in Detroit. Thanks

Loe4K

Loe4K

Is this still an active thread was scrolling looking for some of these seeds but they are out of my price range at the moment but their is one pack on the market that I know of

Fancy_Cantalope

Fancy_Cantalope

I have some cuts in the Detroit area, no shipping only local pick up, 3 different phenos. that was my brother who won that pack on the auction/traded on roll it up.
What if I sent you some clone shippers?

Asd1983

Asd1983

Not exactly what you are looking for but half the strain ;) absolute fire

Grape Rock Candy x Banana Butter Cups (by Square One Genetics)

X

Kobe (by Symbiotic Genetics)

Available in 10 packs of Regular seeds

~8 week flowering time
He has a few packs on seed canary

Darlieee

Darlieee

Is this thread still active?
I snagged a Boss Box— GRC x BBC is my best plant right now.

✂️

J

Jenkyl

If you are in western Canada then I have clones of grc x bbc available. I also have Tahoe og x bbc being hunted now. Sherb x bbc and wedding cake x bbc I just popped so wouldn't be available till the fall.

Ps. Yes I am serious about western Canada only.

RicoSuave

RicoSuave

If you are in western Canada then I have clones of grc x bbc available. I also have Tahoe og x bbc being hunted now. Sherb x bbc and wedding cake x bbc I just popped so wouldn't be available till the fall.

Ps. Yes I am serious about western Canada only.
How western we talking?

Top Bottom