Wanted Banana butter cup 🍇 grape rock candy

• Thread starter TinkTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buffalosoldier

Buffalosoldier

Yeah I'm on the hunt for the same, but honestly would take anything crossed with bbc!

Oklahoma918

Oklahoma918

Can anyone find this seed? I want to buy it and can’t find it! Banana butter cup x grape rock candy!!! Been looking and still no luck🤨.... someone help a bro....
I got some seeds for sell

PxpiChapo

PxpiChapo

There's a guy in the Detroit area that has clones available. If you search reddit you can probably find the thread which contains his phone number. Yes, he actually published his phone number and he contacted me recently so this person could be a potential source.
Was on reddit trying to find it needed help 😭

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I’d really like to try some of that grc but in my experience like that pug seed co they are extremely overpriced and I’d never spend that kinda cash on seeds. So I’ve just gotten good genetics off of breeders I met on this site. I’ve tried ilgm but the strains I got off the breeders I met here were a ton better. But that’s why I’d love to try these boutique strains. I just wish they weren’t priced so high. I only grow for personal smoke, I don’t sell it
I agree, and to be honest the people making seeds here are no different then the so called breeders charging silly high prices. Rarely do you see so called breeders working lines to stabilize them or have goals in mind to breed for mold resistance and so on...

Super8stoner8

Super8stoner8

it was a fair price. I’m local so I picked it up in person, I’m not sure about his shipping prices but considering it’s impossible to find I’d say it was a hell of a deal.

J

Jenkyl

I’d love to try banners butter cup but I can’t see paying 100 for 1 plant, it can’t be much better than the genetics I’m getting off of other growers. I’d like to really grow it tho.
Your kidding right? I spent 230cdn plus shipping per pack of bbc. Then I spent months pheno hunting the pack. The idea that isn't worth 100 is funny at best.

I've been doing this 1997 and I can tell you right now it is not even close to overpriced. How is 150usd overpriced when you spent thousands building your setup? The most important part of all of it seems like an odd place to cheap out.
Next if you have never grown, thug pug, square 1, exotic genetics, gage or a couple others then you would have a hard time comparing. Nothing coming out of Canada except the odd joi cross comes even close.

J

Jenkyl

Go figure, I didn’t know they were that good. But I just ordered from 420guys and I got 4 different strains and a total of 13 seeds for $28.00 I guess I’m just used to paying those kinda prices. I also get a lot of free seeds from guys on this forum. One of the guys I get from always wins the plant of the month contest, so his genetics must be pretty good. I’m just saying that thug pug might be good but is it that much better than 420guys or prize winning plants on this board? If it is I guess the price might be justified.

My favorite part of these genetics is when I meet up with other growers who get seeds from more budget breeders. I twist one up and they pull off it and give me that look. Followed up by something like I didn't know it could be like that.
Just an FYI but the crazy rare cuts go in the 4-5 figure range. Runtz was the last I saw going for 5 figures but they are basically only selling to breeders who can't buy it fast enough and drive across the country to pick it up.
It's like our gage cpk cut from around 2010. I could sell that for thousands per cut. Just because of the lineage and history.

J

Jenkyl

The idea that ppl pay for expensive clones and flower them blows my mind. Keep it. Cut
Your own clones and keep running it. Get your moneys worth.
I've tried to explain that to people but I think some are running into numbers issues.
I certainly don't buy 5 packs of x to hunt it and throw it away what a waste of 500 or 1000$....Frankly thats sacrilegious. It bothers whenever I hear of someone doing it.... they probably threw away am outlier and didn't know it. Those doing this for a while would never do that. We all hunt for moms to keep long term.

Top Bottom