Wanted Banana butter cup 🍇 grape rock candy

• Thread starter TinkTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jenkyl

Oh, that makes sense. Keep it in veg and get as many clones out of it as you can. That certainly sounds like the only way to grow strains you spend that kinda cash on. If it wasn’t just me with my 1 tent it might be good to get a really good strain like that and just keep making a ton of clones, then clone the clones. Rn I’m a budget breeder as you say, I only grow for myself. It’s the only thing that works on my ptsd I got from the navy. Plus I need to keep my grow small since I’m in a d bag state. If they somehow smelled it my door would be broke down in a minute. I’m in church country…😭
Lol. That is often the reason and I fully understand, I grew long long before it was legal. So I know what's it like. Luckily it's federally legal here though so a bit different than down south.
I'm lucky and have a med license allowing me 250 plants allowing us lots of room to hunt. We run 2 5x10, 2 5x5, 1 4x8, and generally 1 4x4 pheno tent for flower. Two full 12 x 10 rooms for veg that used to he bedrooms.

J

Jenkyl

Wow, I wish I was in your state. I have ptsd and the va just keeps giving me different versions of Prozac, I never knew they had that many meds that do the same thing. I’ve tried all of them, but none worked and just kept me like a zombie all day. Now if I feel anxious or before bed I just light up a joint and that totally gets rid of my symptoms. I’ve also noticed that the weed I grow is a ton better then dispensaries. I had to drive 8 hours to Colorado just to buy and now that I grow my own it’s so much better. The taste,smell and effects are all better. Eventually I’m going to get a strain like you have. It’s got to be so much better then the stuff I’m using.
Country. It's one of the few good things about Canada aside from free health care. The rest of it is going downhill pretty fast.
If you wait until November they will have killer black Friday sales at wgft, treestars and quite a few other sites we often use in the us. Usually extra freebies or bogo deals with good freebies.

Huntfiregenetics

Huntfiregenetics

Just got this bad boy in. Was lucky and got them in 30 secs before sold out. There is 9 packs and probably wont pop them all. So if anyone wants some let me know!
26E400EE 7BB6 45E0 A0F9 503193F731C1

Coopdigs

Coopdigs

They all just blowing smoke smh say they got this then go Mia , might show up again after the thread goes inactive lol
Nope I just keep forgetting my password so I dont get email of your reply lol

Newfiegrower

Newfiegrower

I think oack if 3 if anyone wants then but there not cheap

N

Newbienugs

Instagram is newbie_nugs. New here so don't know all the navigating . Easiest way to contact and see them grow is on there.
Running frozen fuel, grc x bbc, apple fritter x bbc, runts x grc, wc x bbc, and gg4 x bbc.

Screenshot 20220120 131002 Video Player
20220120 085032
RicoSuave

RicoSuave

Instagram is newbie_nugs. New here so don't know all the navigating . Easiest way to contact and see them grow is on there.
Running frozen fuel, grc x bbc, apple fritter x bbc, runts x grc, wc x bbc, and gg4 x bbc.
got any clones you could ship my way? If you wanna trade i will have a few clone BBC x W.C full root around mid Feb? Lemme know if your interested

Top Bottom