Wanted Banana butter cup 🍇 grape rock candy

• Thread starter TinkTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Can anyone find this seed? I want to buy it and can’t find it! Banana butter cup x grape rock candy!!! Been looking and still no luck🤨.... someone help a bro....

Ph3n0typ3

Ph3n0typ3

Can anyone find this seed? I want to buy it and can’t find it! Banana butter cup x grape rock candy!!! Been looking and still no luck🤨.... someone help a bro....
Get ahold of Mrcanukgrows on Instagram, he has seeds available.

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Good to know, he has been asking me to purchase seeds through him recently, I had thought they were from Square1Genetics and he was middle man on these seeds as he has grown them out. I appreciate you informing me as I would like the same seeds!
Watch yourself there’s a scammer that’s impersonating Canucks and trying to sell seeds.

J_Bone544

J_Bone544

Was anyone able to get banana butter cup x grape rock candy seeds through joeblosaid or anyone else? I've been looking for the same seeds too. Any insight into where to get is appreciated.

BGonzalez

BGonzalez

These seeds and ANYTHING from square 1 genetics is VERY SMALL release and I havnt seen more then 200 packs get sold at a time and new seeds normally drop every 3 months or so (never the same strain) so that grape rock candy X banana buttercup only had about 200packs thats ever been sold. This companies seeds also sell out in less then 60 seconds due to only being 200 packs. (mr.canucks DOES NOT WHATSOEVER sell products of any sort, and IS NOT ASSOCIATED with canuck seeds)

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

These seeds and ANYTHING from square 1 genetics is VERY SMALL release and I havnt seen more then 200 packs get sold at a time and new seeds normally drop every 3 months or so (never the same strain) so that grape rock candy X banana buttercup only had about 200packs thats ever been sold. This companies seeds also sell out in less then 60 seconds due to only being 200 packs. (mr.canucks DOES NOT WHATSOEVER sell products of any sort, and IS NOT ASSOCIATED with canuck seeds)
FINALLY SOLID INFORMATION! Canucks NEVER sold seeds! THANK YOU FOR FINALLY ANNOUNCING THAT!!! LOL 😂!!!!

Berrybud

Berrybud

looking for beans of grape rock candy x nanerbc. You still have sum? I’ve been pheno hunting for months. Please and thanks you in advance

J_Bone544

J_Bone544

There's a guy in the Detroit area that has clones available. If you search reddit you can probably find the thread which contains his phone number. Yes, he actually published his phone number and he contacted me recently so this person could be a potential source.

RicoSuave

RicoSuave

Well I live in Canada so I don't know how much of a source that guy can be for me

Top Bottom