Banana Cream

• Thread starter Bison
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bison

Bison

So I gifted some of these beans to a friend and got this clone back after he completed a run. Her buds smell banana with a hint of cinnamon and kush.

This is the new mommy:

Banana cream

Bison

Bison

I do not, unfortunately. This will be her first public appearance. Snapped a pic of one of her developing leaves this evening. I hope it shows the blue green hue. She also seems to veg relatively quickly. You can see how almost neon green very new growth is by the smaller leaf in the picture.

20161123 010638

Xeno

Xeno

I do not, unfortunately. This will be her first public appearance. Snapped a pic of one of her developing leaves this evening. I hope it shows the blue green hue. She also seems to veg relatively quickly. You can see how almost neon green very new growth is by the smaller leaf in the picture.

View attachment 647672

Looking healthy bud. Looking forward to seeing this one. Almost got this strain..
Them leaf edges are sharp and crisp.

mr.green666

mr.green666

Pretty much the same but I've got the shite weather to deal with too lol
Talking about the weather we've had torrential rain for the last week Spain wasn't ready for it at all.closed motorways rock slides and all sorts of shit check it out online half of malaga was under water lol san Pedro had it really bad too

mancdank

mancdank

Talking about the weather we've had torrential rain for the last week Spain wasn't ready for it at all.closed motorways rock slides and all sorts of shit check it out online half of malaga was under water lol san Pedro had it really bad too
Yea bro when it rains over there it properly rains lol when I was looking at villas before I got the farm over there some of the places looked real scetchy for getting in and out it was a shame really a lot of these villas would have been ideal the properties were like mansions

mr.green666

mr.green666

Yea bro when it rains over there it properly rains lol when I was looking at villas before I got the farm over there some of the places looked real scetchy for getting in and out it was a shame really a lot of these villas would have been ideal the properties were like mansions
I'll inbox you bro don't wanna hijack the thread

Bison

Bison

My buddy dropped by with a sample of the banana cream oil to give me. Very immediate high, very visual. The concentrate retains the banana smell and taste. It's gooey in a good way and tinged orange in color
20161214 233254

Bison

Bison

Day 15 of flower. She's a little over double the size from the start. Her internodes are a bit long, but she looks like she'll develop more of her lowers. I might have to Macgyver some extra support later in flower if those tops get hefty :)

Only filter is my method 7s

20161218 042542

20161218 042518

Top Bottom