Banana Cream

• Thread starter Bison
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Day 15 of flower. She's a little over double the size from the start. Her internodes are a bit long, but she looks like she'll develop more of her lowers. I might have to Macgyver some extra support later in flower if those tops get hefty :)

Only filter is my method 7s

View attachment 653471

View attachment 653472
Looking nice and healthy them gals bro :) I'm looking forward to see how u rate it against the other exotic gear u have run u seem to have a thing for it like my self I'm about to pull the trigger on another 4 of his strains I think I might pop them a pack at a time this time though :) 40 seedlings and shit load of pheno to work gets a little heavy

Bison

Bison

Oh, I've got plenty more exotic strains to play with, just biding my time until I can pop 20-30 at a time. The CnC male has complimented each mom he's touched. The Starfighter dads he selects breed well, too. I haven't seen too much about the orange valley crosses so I'm waiting on picking any of those up, yet

Upon further inspection during their watering, banana cream also is showing frost at day 18 of flower :)

20161221 022832

Bison

Bison

I agree on the cookie dominance. Hopefully she bulks up late, she's definitely displaying the cookie structure, but with the og stretch, about 3x. The smell is still faint on the leaf rub. That frost though....

20161228 064111

Latest posts

Top Bottom