Banana god strain. Cmh 315 vs purple morsen led 250 watts

• Thread starter Therighthigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Therighthigh

Therighthigh

IMHO people like to overkill container size for many strains, needing fed more often is good IMO. Right now I have a purple chem in a 1 gal container in coco & perlite under HLG Rspec LED's. Last run I got about 2.75oz per plant in 3 gal containers filled maybe 75% full from this same strain but using different nutes & not grown under LED's for the whole run, just half the time did they get the Rspec LED's. Anyhow this run in just a 1 gal container there is no way I will not hit 3 oz & I am not using a bloom ratio/formula. This plant needs 2 feedings per day most days & its easily going to match or surpass what I pulled out of like 2.5 gallons of coco last time. healthy roots is all it takes! This plant is at 35 days or 5 weeks from flip. Running 3-1-4 on my nutes, No calmag, plenty of silica, & plenty of microbes & a zyme!

That’s something I’ve read and been looking into, coco growers seem to get way better yields with more feedings. If i fed my plants like that my tips of my leaves would be roasted lol. I myself just havent did much research on coco growing. To be honest im just now catching onto growing in roots organic after two grows lol. these plants have barely received any nutrients they only receive them when they need them. Im finally aware of signs and how to read my plants without needing help or hitting youtube lol. That plant is on day 35 and its looking beast asf. Can’t front im like damn cause in 5 gallon pots ive been pulling 2 to 3 ozs per plant. You gotta drop the coco knowledge on me ill do a side by side forsure

maximusluminous

maximusluminous

That’s something I’ve read and been looking into, coco growers seem to get way better yields with more feedings. If i fed my plants like that my tips of my leaves would be roasted lol. I myself just havent did much research on coco growing. To be honest im just now catching onto growing in roots organic after two grows lol. these plants have barely received any nutrients they only receive them when they need them. Im finally aware of signs and how to read my plants without needing help or hitting youtube lol. That plant is on day 35 and its looking beast asf. Can’t front im like damn cause in 5 gallon pots ive been pulling 2 to 3 ozs per plant. You gotta drop the coco knowledge on me ill do a side by side forsure

Im totally new to coco myself, I run 6x6x6 rockwool blocks with great success tho. IMO if you are only watering every other day in coco thats more like dirt growing but in coco, but if you have to water 2x per day in coco that is more like hydro growing or growing in rockwool cubes because my 6x6x6 cubes need 2 waterings per day as well. I also like growing in FFoF & happy frog 50/50ish with some extra added perlite & get great results.

I also left out I use humic acid in every watering & it contains some fulvic acid as well, about 1 tsp per 5 gallons of concentrate I made from raw powder

Last edited:
maximusluminous

maximusluminous

On my nutes I'm running jacks 321 ratio (3grams, 2 grams, 1 gram) 50% of the time & jacks 3.6 2.4 1.2 (3.6 grams, 2.4grams, 1.2 grams, which is their max recommended amount) the other 50% of the time, never a single flush. never not fed nutes & I have hard water, tho I do use a dechlorinator!! But my PPM is still high, way high & Jacks at full 3.6 2.4 1.2 strength is handled just fine under 3 different lighting types including a 1000 SHPS, a chinese pink hue 480 watt led & several HLG Rspec LED fixtures. I think most of the time its between 1150 & 1275 PPM with my tap water, all plants handle it, the ones under HPS are the only ones that could use a tad lower PPM IMO. And we are talking 50% in coco & perlite & 50% being in 6x6x6 rockwool cubes. all getting the same PH (about 5.85 to 5.95 the first 4.5 weeks of flower & then raised to 6.1 till week 7 & then 6.2 from there on out) is how I do it & BTW Jacks at the 321 ratio converts to a 3-1-4 NPK ratio, low (P)! I measure the humic acid I put in at 1 tsp but everything else I ad I do by feel, the silica I use to get the Ph up once I inevitably get it too low with PH down...lol. I use a cap full of zyme per 5 gallons & a cap full of microbes & a few drops of some different microbes per 5 gallons every time I feed. My room goes thru 10 gallons to 12 gallons per day, they are overcrowded, in small containers & are thriving like mad. Im really liking this new to me 3-1-4 NPK ratio in flower!!

Last edited:
Therighthigh

Therighthigh

On my nutes I'm running jacks 321 ratio (3grams, 2 grams, 1 gram) 50% of the time & jacks 3.6 2.4 1.2 (3.6 grams, 2.4grams, 1.2 grams, which is their max recommended amount) the other 50% of the time, never a single flush. never not fed nutes & I have hard water, tho I do use a dechlorinator!! But my PPM is still high, way high & Jacks at full 3.6 2.4 1.2 strength is handled just fine under 3 different lighting types including a 1000 SHPS, a chinese pink hue 480 watt led & several HLG Rspec LED fixtures. I think most of the time its between 1150 & 1275 PPM with my tap water, all plants handle it, the ones under HPS are the only ones that could use a tad lower PPM IMO. And we are talking 50% in coco & perlite & 50% being in 6x6x6 rockwool cubes. all getting the same PH (about 5.85 to 5.95 the first 4.5 weeks of flower & then raised to 6.1 till week 7 & then 6.2 from there on out) is how I do it & BTW Jacks at the 321 ratio converts to a 3-1-4 NPK ratio, low (P)! I measure the humic acid I put in at 1 tsp but everything else I ad I do by feel, the silica I use to get the Ph up once I inevitably get it too low with PH down...lol. I use a cap full of zyme per 5 gallons & a cap full of microbes & a few drops of some different microbes per 5 gallons every time I feed. My room goes thru 10 gallons to 12 gallons per day, they are overcrowded, in small containers & are thriving like mad. Im really liking this new to me 3-1-4 NPK ratio in flower!!

fucking beast man i watch a couple growers who use jacks 321. And i run recharge as a beneficial it has humic acid and others that i give every other feeding every 5 days or so. And it makes my plants look more vigorous forsure. Thats crazy bro the amount of watering you’re doing.i couldn’t imagine dude lol my whole down time would be watering haha. But same i feel the water here is hard as well in los angeles i as well use a water filter for my water so ive never fed full strength since my first two runs and burned leaves

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

rearranging the lights in the tent. Only downfall i have about the cmh i purchased is the hood. Its small “ ill post a pic later not at the house” i feel the coverage can be way better with a slightly wider hood. Led plant in this video is on the right. More budsites but stems seem not as strong. Cmh plant on the left is killing

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

So i ended up feeding this morning came out, fans leaves were drooping a bit. Didn’t actually feed bloom a and b though. Leaves still look good plants have been looking healthy. Gave them emerald goddess at 4 ml and snapped some shots.

so at day 26 the cmh is clearly stacking better and the frost is noticeable without a closer look. Led has frost but not as frosty as the cmh plant.
Fan leaves are also noticeably bigger on the cmh plant. But led plant has way more bud sites that seem to have came outta now where.

top two pics are cmh, bottom two pics led

86A09CB5 AFC0 4BDC 831B 3546098A9C43
13084CD2 A1E6 417F 8DED FADAC0826DA2
09B44E03 CF1A 4653 BA69 8061EC9D4E4F
E05CB3D6 F8F5 4B65 A82F D609E0C803B0
Top Bottom