Banana Kush Autos keep growing HELP!

• Thread starter ArrEll
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArrEll

ArrEll

Hey everybody - first time indoor Grower, looking for feedback/advice. These beauties are all female, began flowering about
2 weeks ago. I have pruned off quite a few Fan leaves to allow light to get to the rest, but instead of Buds forming, they have
grown right up to the lights. In desperation, I bent 2 of the main colas plus a few other branches...I cannot move the lights higher,
nor move them anywhere else...here, they sit. The buds have JUST begun to fatten up. I am hoping to salvage something out of
this grow, and I have plans for a strain that won't grow this big (Lowryder Autos)....at least, I hope they won't.

I can't claim I was lied to about my seeds (Photo vs. Auto), as these are about 7 weeks since germination and not too badly behind
schedule...but if they keep growing, I'm going to have to scrap them and start over. HELP! Anyone think these are "normal",
and should I leave them alone? (this pic was a few days ago, and they're even taller now) They were supposed to grow to a
MAX of about 30 inches....they are over that now. I am freaking, due to inexperience. :P
Banana kush autos keep growing help

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Too much blue light on the spectrum on your led. The stretch is because of that. Early in life if the lights were strong they would have had a Christmas tree like formation that most autos typically have , short and stout. It maybe strain itself but yea I see your pain. Bend over m sideways and tie them off is about the best u can do now and let her finish off. Cut all nitrogen and hit hard with bloom feed

Top Bottom