Banana Kush, Tangerine Dream & Alaskan Purple

• Thread starter Cattapilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hi guys! Day 36 of flower for the girls inside. Using PureGrow, Flower Fuel, Calmag. This grow is so much better than my previous because I've learned they can take twice as much of everything, including water! In the back, BooBa (pre98 Bubba & BOO), front left is Wedding Cake, front right is Black Light Bubba. Considering they are three different strains, the canopy is relatively close in height. I also supplement them monthly with epsom salts. The tent smells very sweet and floral. I miss seeing my plants more frequently since I switched the lights off at 2PM, but the temps inside are around 77 now, and they no longer show heat stress.

Outside, even with bending them, my plants are reaching five feet, but since I hung a plant shade over them, I'm not concerned anymore about them being spotted by someone in a car down below. The White Widow is beginning to flower, but the Double Black x Hyper Glue is still growing and just beginning to show pre-flower.

All looks great!

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Hi Guys, this is my tiny tent at 44 days in flower. Wedding cake is on the left, Blacklight x Bubba on right, with BOO x Bubba in the back. BOO is a week and a half younger than the other two. The tent smells great. I had to stake and tie the Wedding Cake because the weight of the branches was causing the colas to lean together and block light. I’m super excited about this grow because they have not exhibited any of the nutrient flags I was getting from previous plants. My plan is to hang them to dry in the tent this time to control heat and humidity. They will be harvested when BOO is ready. Thanks for all your support and kind words!

20200813 111914
Wedding Cake
Blacklight x Bubba
BOO x Bubba
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hi Guys, this is my tiny tent at 44 days in flower. Wedding cake is on the left, Blacklight x Bubba on right, with BOO x Bubba in the back. BOO is a week and a half younger than the other two. The tent smells great. I had to stake and tie the Wedding Cake because the weight of the branches was causing the colas to lean together and block light. I’m super excited about this grow because they have not exhibited any of the nutrient flags I was getting from previous plants. My plan is to hang them to dry in the tent this time to control heat and humidity. They will be harvested when BOO is ready. Thanks for all your support and kind words!

You are gonna be blown away by those buds. Really healthy run. Great job!

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Hi Guys! I think I have thrips outside, everything is silvery and splotched. At first I thought I was just splashing the plants and it was from the nutes and sodium, but now I have a concern. Have a look. I purchased Big Time Exterminator from the grow shop here in town. It says to use 15ml/gal in the dark by foliar spray or root drench. Suggestions?

20200817 105140
20200817 105312
Moshmen

Moshmen

Hi Guys! I think I have thrips outside, everything is silvery and splotched. At first I thought I was just splashing the plants and it was from the nutes and sodium, but now I have a concern. Have a look. I purchased Big Time Exterminator from the grow shop here in town. It says to use 15ml/gal in the dark by foliar spray or root drench. Suggestions?
Kill em ! Kill em all!

Top Bottom