Banana Kush, Tangerine Dream & Alaskan Purple

• Thread starter Cattapilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

@Hidd3nGr0w The Tangerine Dream and Alaskan Purple seedling are both autos. The Banana Kush is Fem photo. I put them in the tent because it was on a 12/12 light cycle, and they don't care. I'll restart the lights to 12/6 with new seeds after they finish up.
Pretty sure it was just a typo, but I hope you mean 18/6. Everything is looking great! Congratulations on your harvests! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

@Hidd3nGr0w The Tangerine Dream and Alaskan Purple seedling are both autos. The Banana Kush is Fem photo. I put them in the tent because it was on a 12/12 light cycle, and they don't care. I'll restart the lights to 12/6 with new seeds after they finish up.
Pretty sure it was just a typo, but I hope you mean 18/6. Everything is looking great! Congratulations on your harvests! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

LoL....yeah I was thinking 12/6 might be hard to really count days. @Cattapilla your plants look great

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Hi farmers! All the plants are happy in the tent.
The Banana Kush is in her 8th week of flower. She'll be ready for harvest soon.
Tangerine Dream Auto is 8 weeks old today.
Alaskan Purple Auto is 19 days old.

My Ardent arrived yesterday, and this morning I started the process of decarbing some Mango trim. It isn't complete yet. Afterwards, I will add a brick of butter and make my first cannabutter. Someone told me to infuse it twice for more potency, but I think I want to see how strong the trim is on it's own in my first run. It's been a long process since October to finally get to this stage of being able to make edibles, and it's been a great adventure! Thanks for all the help.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

My Ardent arrived yesterday, and this morning I started the process of decarbing some Mango trim. It isn't complete yet. Afterwards, I will add a brick of butter and make my first cannabutter. Someone told me to infuse it twice for more potency, but I think I want to see how strong the trim is on it's own in my first run. It's been a long process since October to finally get to this stage of being able to make edibles, and it's been a great adventure! Thanks for all the help.
Isn't life a beautiful journey? Congratulations again on how far you have progressed so quickly! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter

Well done they are all looking great!

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Would it be any trouble for the autos for me to switch the lights from 12/12 to 18/6? I want to start 6 photo seeds. I've been searching the internet, and there's no clear answer.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i kept reading 20/4... and did whatever i wanted, anyway, with no complaints, from the autos, from 24/24, to 12/12, when i had photo clones, to force... no doubt, the output, suffered, which is y i quit em. I'd prefer to give my appliances, the afternoons, off ;P . cheaper, flowering n darkness...
i don't remember, if banana og is same, but gG, really liked the banana og, of whatever strains i had goin around that time. believe it, too, was a- euro-auto.

plus, the loss of the genetics, with each n every auto, unless ur down, to male out a branch, or knock em up ... no clonin.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Would it be any trouble for the autos for me to switch the lights from 12/12 to 18/6? I want to start 6 photo seeds. I've been searching the internet, and there's no clear answer.
i haven't checked your forecast, but winter... IS not COMING... if it doesn't work out, toss em, out back, n pull into garage, when light control, becomes an issue. can always leave a nightlight on/porch light, to keep em n veg, if necessary.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I found most Indy heavier stuff prefers 18-6 , acually I run everything 18-6 it’s just easier, no problems with it anything over 20 imo slowed them after seedling stage but I’m new like you ! Lol

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

always looks better than my hunter, N..., green. so excited four ewe!
good idea, on the trim. u didn't grow, ditchweed. can always eat more... cannot, untake. i think i shoved 3oz and 54 grams of kief, into 2 dozen cookies and 3 stix of butter-ish... pool man's entire family, freaked out... momz won't try anything, ever again and g... well, she has probable cause for trust issues, now, as well... less... is sometimes, more. when's the baking gonna b done [sniffs the nor-eastern winds]? who farted!? dam it, I'm here on business! (-ted).
I'm so pist about my ardent. don't let em lie to u... i use my doc martins, i can stomp quite a bit, in... i THINK... mbe2, made an oven decarb, pretty sure i was pist over how much cheaper... u have more patience than i do, but that ardent pretty much runs nonstop... for weeks. so fargin, schmall!!!! decarb wise- they certainly know how to market and i have no complaints.
their original cbd videos, were ambiguous... and cbd 2:1, or higher ratio- ya decarb, twice... so they say. i never know when g's clicked a green, button, n the middle of the night so... some shyts, get oopsed.
SIZE, MATTERZ, ARDENT!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

he's lying... 17yrs, is it? happy budday! kiddin- i know what he meant; autowise. yeah, and i only ran one rotation of em, that i recall so i have no comps, to reference, either... just my readings.

@MIMedGrower
i know u know!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

You guys are keeping me on the straight and narrow! I can't change time like that, but if I could, I'd roll it back so I could be 35 again. Because why not! 😽
i was very very drunk... for a very very long time. ummm... i forget, why not...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

cat, u backbuild that 4th pic down? typically, the kinda chubb i see, from doing so.

Top Bottom