Banana Kush, Tangerine Dream & Alaskan Purple

• Thread starter Cattapilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Under the Little Big Top:

Blackberry Kush finishing up week 10 of her grow
Banana Kush Solo Cup Challenge, transplanted to 2 gal pot 1/1/20, still flowering
Tangerine Dream Auto Fem, transplanted to 3 gal pot 1/17/20
Alaskan Purple Auto Fem seedling born 2/7/20

In less than a month, Tangerine has passed the Blackberry Kush in height. I’ve moved the lights up as far as I can. She is still very bendy and pliant, however, she has just begun her pre-flower. I’m worried that she’ll go into shock and faint like some diva of the plant world if I bend her towards a corner of the tent.

Banana kush tangerine dream  alaskan purple
Banana kush tangerine dream  alaskan purple 2
Banana kush tangerine dream  alaskan purple 3
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I am not sure why, but I really enjoy that seedling sitting there with all of the flowering ladies haha. Where did you source your Blackberry Kush, if you do not mind the inquiry? Good luck with your grow! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Thank you for the information! I believe that I have come across ILGM in some thread on a forum before. I tried to look around their website, but it must hate my computer haha. It just keeps reloading the page. Have you utilized ILGM for seeds before this purchase? I don't think I have ever purchased seeds from a website that wasn't breeder packs or direclty from the breeders themselves. I think I used Nirvana or something similar once when I was a kid haha. I "stole" my mother's credit card. I was just wondering who breeds the seeds for ILGM or any information about how reliable their information on their cultivars may be. Any Blackberry, Mango, Banana smells/flavors? Potent genetics? My apologies for hounding you with all of these questions. No worries if you do not know. I appreciate you either way friend! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

@stanknugzz77 These seeds were my first purchase, and my first go at growing. I was looking for a site that had Tangerine Dream, and also that sold a mix so I could sample three different types of cannabis, as I have such a small tent to grow. I don't know where they source their seeds from.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Under the Little Big Top:

Blackberry Kush finishing up week 10 of her grow
Banana Kush Solo Cup Challenge, transplanted to 2 gal pot 1/1/20, still flowering
Tangerine Dream Auto Fem, transplanted to 3 gal pot 1/17/20
Alaskan Purple Auto Fem seedling born 2/7/20

In less than a month, Tangerine has passed the Blackberry Kush in height. I’ve moved the lights up as far as I can. She is still very bendy and pliant, however, she has just begun her pre-flower. I’m worried that she’ll go into shock and faint like some diva of the plant world if I bend her towards a corner of the tent.
All stages very nice!

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Tangerine Dream is taking over the tent, she's grown so much in the last week that if she gets much taller she might be my first plant out on the deck because I can't take my lights up any higher. 32 days old. She has started asymmetrical growth in the last three nodes.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Desperate people do desperate things. Tangerine Dream Auto has been growing like a weed, which is great, except she was getting too close to my lights. So last night I decided to debunk the auto myth of being too fragile and girly to be mistreated and see if I could bend her slow and easy. Or fail. (What would MiM do?)

Naturally I pushed my luck and her main stem folded. I splinted it, tied her the way I had planned, had my first cry over a marijuana plant, and went to bed.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Desperate people do desperate things. Tangerine Dream Auto has been growing like a weed, which is great, except she was getting too close to my lights. So last night I decided to debunk the auto myth of being too fragile and girly to be mistreated and see if I could bend her slow and easy. Or fail. (What would MiM do?)

Naturally I pushed my luck and her main stem folded. I splinted it, tied her the way I had planned, had my first cry over a marijuana plant, and went to bed.
When I first started growing again 4 years ago I got some auto freebies with my seed order

and I not only topped them but I transplanted them several times

and they produced virtually the same as the photoperiod plants

They didn't seem to be bothered by the broken rules that I didn't know I had to follow!? ;)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

On my very first grow i bent 2 of my 5 auto northern lights. I bent them a little at a time like i read when researching LST.

A folded stem will heal in to a knuckle. I pinch and bend them all the time now.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

When I first started growing again 4 years ago I got some auto freebies with my seed order

and I not only topped them but I transplanted them several times

and they produced virtually the same as the photoperiod plants

They didn't seem to be bothered by the broken rules that I didn't know I had to follow!? ;)

Mine either. I overwatered and then burned one bad. Patterns on the leaves resulted from micronute deficiency.

I flushed and she re grew leaves and flowered an extra month past estimate and gave 1/4 pound.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I'm excited again. Her top is already up to the fan again, with side branches catching up.
I just wanted to clarify that I did top it very young when it had 5 nodes I chopped it at the third or fourth; I think your plant is too old to chop, I would go with my Med recommendation and bend; just wanted to clarify that I wasn't telling you to top it at this point

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Hi all! Tangerine Dream looked really perky today and could hold her bent main stalk on her own, so I untied her and then moved her to the back of the tent to sprawl, with lots of room. It makes me so happy it worked out. So now it's ladies in the front, and the sprout, Alaska is in the back with plenty of light to grow. Blackberry will probably be harvested Sunday. Banana kush is getting super thick, like 3" wide. It's the first single main cola that I've grown. I'm not sure it's economical, however, she was a test dummy for the solo cup challenge and she'll still give me a harvest, and it was fun. Thanks all for solid advice from the first seedling here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom