Banana Kush, Tangerine Dream & Alaskan Purple

• Thread starter Cattapilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Hi Guys! Crazy times. Save all your fan leaves. 😘

This is week 4 of flower for Tangerine Dream, and she's starting to thicken up.

Alaskan Purple Fem Auto at week 5. I have pinched her a few times and begun LST and she's responding well to it.

Two each of Blackberry OG CBD and Blue Magoo x Hyper Cherry Pie sprouted on 3/2 and are growing fast.

And after trying to sprout a bunch of Chemgopher seeds with Root Riots to no avail, I tried the paper towel method for my first time and 5 out of 6 have sprouted! I'll move them to root riots when they get a little bigger. That will be 9 regular plants growing in my tent (plus 2 female autos), but I know there will be males in that batch, so I can thin the herd. 🥳 Cheers!

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I overdid it. I thought I had the space for all of this until I could identify male from female but the new photoperiods are growing amazingly fast with Mega Grow and cal mag, and with no sun in sight for another week or more, to grow on the deck. I’ve noticed some twisting on new leaves on the Alaskan Purple Auto, so I will half the dosage for the Autos next feed.

The difference between the two Blackberry OG CBD is amazing. One plant is super short and compact, the other is taller and sprawling like the Blue Magoo are. Hope one has high THC and the other has high CBD, and both, girls! Thank you for your kind words.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Mystery solved. It's a girl! The midget Blackberry OG CBD is an AUTO, starting to flower. From the same pack of Emerald Triangle photoperiod seeds through Seedsman. Tomorrow I'll carefully move her into a larger container and hope she can recover from the transplant. 🤭 Or should I just eliminate her?

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Hi Guys! This week my garden is practically bursting with green. The Tangerine Dream is by far the densest, heaviest weed I’ve grown so far. She still has a ways to go, also. The Alaskan Purple is thickening and beginning to stretch a little bit. The Blue Magoo x HCP and the Blackberry OG CBD love the MegaGrow, but I have to dilute the strength for the Tangerine Dream. I burned the ChemGophers accidentally with the MG, but they have grown out of it, and are starting to show good growth every day. Thank you for your kind comments.

1 Tangerine Dream Auto
1a

Latest posts

Top Bottom