Banana Kush, Tangerine Dream & Alaskan Purple

• Thread starter Cattapilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

@SkunkyDunk Thank you. I'll see how this season goes on the deck. If successful, I have room out there for a male for pollination.
you have friends around here that can give/get you love dust also if you went/need it......

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

@basscaptain Thank you! I think that after I have all this harvested by the end of the year that I'll know what works best for me. It's funny, most of my harvests are still curing, so I'm just starting to really enjoy the Blackberry kush harvested back in February. It's my current night time med. 😴 Also, I've never been able to make trips to S. California to give out all my weedy gifts yet because of CV and unsettled times, and all these jars are making me nervous!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Your water lily is absolutely stunning. Congratulations on the bloom! We have a swamp around here that is covered with them. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

@stanknugzz Thank you, after about three blooms the racoons come and make a big salad out of both pots and destroy everything until the next year. So happy they've made it so far.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Hi guys, I finally found the perfect place for the plants on the deck that provides enough shade in the late hours to keep them from wilting. Putting them all in deep ceramic pots was also a game changer. The photo was taken today at 5:17pm, 93 degrees, and they are taking it in stride.

The 10 week old White Widow just passed my Blackberry in height that's in week 9 in flower. That concerns me as I don't want her taller than the fence line!

The Alaskan Purple is also 9 weeks in flower, but she's like the weed version of Cousin It, I can't see a thing from all the crowded leaves. Cheers!

Last edited:
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Front: Blackberry OG CBD, Alaskan Purple
Back: Double Black x Hyper Glue, White Widow. Both 10 weeks old, but the DB didn't get a big pot until she showed me she was a girl, so lost a couple weeks of big pot grow time.

20200622 171757
20200622 171743
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Hi guys. I harvested the Blackberry OG CBD today at 10 weeks. My Alaskan Purple has decided to reveg. She's been around since the end of February. I don't know if I should leave her out there for the rest of the season to see if I can get a harvest or just chop her up. I'd like advice, as I have never re-vegged a plant, nor have I grown plants outdoors before.

20200629 122411
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Hi guys. I harvested the Blackberry OG CBD today at 10 weeks. My Alaskan Purple has decided to reveg. She's been around since the end of February. I don't know if I should leave her out there for the rest of the season to see if I can get a harvest or just chop her up. I'd like advice, as I have never re-vegged a plant, nor have I grown plants outdoors before.
Somebody will chime in, I'm newish to reveg & I've never done outdoors at all, sorry I cant help

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I cant help with the outdoors but in my experience it is much better to reveg some cuttings than put the plant with some lower leaves back in veg.

The revegged whole plant becomes a tangled branchy mess and the clones pretty much eventually look just like the mother did.

The process is quite long. I have had cuttings sit idle with one weird reveg leaf grown for like 6 weeks before healthy growth starts. Then you still have to grow the clone to size.

Also rooting takes longer.

But it works if you really want to try the plant again.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Hi guys! The white widow on the deck grew over 4ft tall, which is my fence height. I’ve been losing sleep over it thinking the top might be seen by anyone driving towards my back deck and looking up. The deck is on a slope, the bottom 5ft from the ground, with fencing another 4 ft. On 7/3, I did some LST on her, limbo fashion. I curved her four branches almost flat to the side and tied them with soft plant ties to the pot. Naturally, she fainted. This week she’s straightened more and more and is almost at 4 ft again. Since, I added a 30% shade cloth because they are going to bake out there when it gets into the hundreds. Now I have no worries about anyone seeing my plants. I still think I needed to bend her. Ha ha.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Inside, I switched lights to 12/12 on 7/1, and started dark time at 2pm, which completely improved the temperature inside the tiny tent. The girls look great. The only thing I don’t know what to do with is the clone I took randomly from the Wedding Cake on 6/13 that is actually growing! My first clone! 🥳 She’s growing inside a 12/12 tent. What to do.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hi guys! The white widow on the deck grew over 4ft tall, which is my fence height. I’ve been losing sleep over it thinking the top might be seen by anyone driving towards my back deck and looking up. The deck is on a slope, the bottom 5ft from the ground, with fencing another 4 ft. On 7/3, I did some LST on her, limbo fashion. I curved her four branches almost flat to the side and tied them with soft plant ties to the pot. Naturally, she fainted. This week she’s straightened more and more and is almost at 4 ft again. Since, I added a 30% shade cloth because they are going to bake out there when it gets into the hundreds. Now I have no worries about anyone seeing my plants. I still think I needed to bend her. Ha ha.

Maybe try bamboo stakes for support and soft garden wire to hold down bent tops to the stake.

Or pinching and bending branches works. Search super cropping. (Dumb name)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Inside, I switched lights to 12/12 on 7/1, and started dark time at 2pm, which completely improved the temperature inside the tiny tent. The girls look great. The only thing I don’t know what to do with is the clone I took randomly from the Wedding Cake on 6/13 that is actually growing! My first clone! 🥳 She’s growing inside a 12/12 tent. What to do.

Well you can leave her and grow her 12/12. She will flower in 3-5 weeks like an auto. Or get her in a veg lighting time asap.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Let it grow transplant to bigger pot well done on your first clone plants are looking great . Od .

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Well you can leave her and grow her 12/12. She will flower in 3-5 weeks like an auto. Or get her in a veg lighting time asap.
Such a small plant that I would reveg plus that'll give you experience on reveg plants (recovery time, odd growth, etc).
Up to you obviously 😁 just throwing my opinion out there.
Everything looks great of course, I lst & top & fim the crap outta my plants in veg when I have room

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Let it grow transplant to bigger pot well done on your first clone plants are looking great . Od .
I went ahead and transplanted the clone into a 2 gallon cloth pot. She's currently on the deck in shade, so she can acclimate. She has a funny burn pattern growing out on leaves, because I spilled nutrients on her right after I cut her. Thank you all for the wonderful suggestions.

20200709 131641
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Hi guys! Day 36 of flower for the girls inside. Using PureGrow, Flower Fuel, Calmag. This grow is so much better than my previous because I've learned they can take twice as much of everything, including water! In the back, BooBa (pre98 Bubba & BOO), front left is Wedding Cake, front right is Black Light Bubba. Considering they are three different strains, the canopy is relatively close in height. I also supplement them monthly with epsom salts. The tent smells very sweet and floral. I miss seeing my plants more frequently since I switched the lights off at 2PM, but the temps inside are around 77 now, and they no longer show heat stress.

Outside, even with bending them, my plants are reaching five feet, but since I hung a plant shade over them, I'm not concerned anymore about them being spotted by someone in a car down below. The White Widow is beginning to flower, but the Double Black x Hyper Glue is still growing and just beginning to show pre-flower.

20200805 114833
20200805 114844
20200805 120936
20200805 121024

Latest posts

Top Bottom