Baphomet's Danky Dungeon Grow, Take 2 (Bacio Gelato x Gushers)

• Thread starter bellumromanum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bellumromanum

bellumromanum

For clarity I only offer the seeds because I gave a clone of each plant to a friend who grew them in tandem. I know them all to be confirmed females and the BBK that went out developed a single sack (or pair I can't remember) that ruptured as it died....I have a pic I'll try to find.

So in theory they should be fems (right? that's how that works right....?)

right?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
For clarity I only offer the seeds because I gave a clone of each plant to a friend who grew them in tandem. I know them all to be confirmed females and the BBK that went out developed a single sack (or pair I can't remember) that ruptured as it died....I have a pic I'll try to find.

So in theory they should be fems (right? that's how that works right....?)

right?
Not sure, but idc I’ll take regs of the fruity pebbles. In theory, I think you’re correct.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Fruity pebbles OG porfavor. I remember that bitch. She was a drop dead gorgeous one.
Not sure, but idc I’ll take regs of the fruity pebbles. In theory, I think you’re correct.

There's definitely a few left in her jar...along with the single top nug I have left. She's just gotten better with age brotha. The limonene and gas terps up front faded just a slight bit off top and the children's cereal started to come through a little clearer. Then you break off a chunk and throw it in the grinder and the whole fucking thing comes back and smacks you in the face. It's neat. I thought the jar was next to me I'll take a pic in a few mins.

But yea all those beans are yours my dude. For sure

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

She's stingier but I found three in the bottom of the jar that are put aside for you and I have a feeling this last nug is gonna surrender a few more

container look familiar? :)

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Yea man it's really the sifting through the fakes I'm not so interested in. Hoping there's some firsthand knowledge on the board here somewhere I can plumb out.

Help me out with RKS? I'm not sure what that one stands for....

Interested to hear about the terps on your buds as well....gonna go catch up on your thread!

I hear you... There's definitely legit ECSD being held by members here... Perhaps someone is feeling generous.😎

Agseeds has a legit skunk#1 being released soon. The pre order deal is buy one pack get a pack for free. I’m a big fan of nasty raunch terps.

Me too.
That said, I don't expect much rks in those Skunk 1's... But it didn't stop me from getting in on the sale.

She's stingier but I found three in the bottom of the jar that are put aside for you and I have a feeling this last nug is gonna surrender a few more

View attachment 1058212View attachment 1058213View attachment 1058214

container look familiar? :)

I don't think you're asking me... But yes. 🤑

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Jimidee

Jimidee

So I've been doing a lot of thinking and I can't run out of my own crop again. I had to buy some badder from my old connect since I can't run oil with my foot all banged up and now that I know how it should be I can't even tolerate this stuff. Rips up my throat and makes me cough. I realized I can't even just go buy a QP of decent chronic from someone and run my own oil because I can't trust how they grew or cared for the plants....SO.

This crop is just barely started and I only have enough tree left from last harvest to do about one maybe two more small runs of my own oil so I have several months of disappointing dabbing to look forward to. Anyways....

I've been holding off on buying another tent to separate flower/veg or building a little flower or lung room for two reasons:
1) As long as I'm here I'll be growing in a tent in a non-climate controlled garage and after my first grow I've decided I'll never flower in May-Oct out there again
2) We rent here, and we've already outgrown the space (4 of us) I don't want to invest a great deal of time setting up a perpetual grow just to move out (even if I could take it with me). Also, back to point one, why set up a second tent or grow space if I'm just gonna shut down flowering for several months due to heat etc.

That being what it is I'm going to maximize the room I have in my tent by making sure I have new plants ready or almost ready to go into flower as soon as my current plants (seedlings) are harvested.

I want to set up a little seedling/clone bench area to get other plants started in and wondering what the consensus was for lighting etc for that stuff. Like is it a waste of money to buy something like this:
View attachment 1046083

I'm sure their are some cheap Chinese lights on Amazon that would be perfect for this sort of thing but I'd have no idea how to identify them - but open to suggestions!

The other things I hear the most about is T5 fluorescents and CFLs - they seem to be cheaper and possibly the easier/best solution? Something like this, I think I heard with cool white 30-ish watt CFL bulbs?:
View attachment 1046085

Looks like they want more for small T5 fixtures....must be because people use them to grow pot:

View attachment 1046086

Bummer bout yer foot take care. But wanted to share the lights I got for my baby chamber. Sounded to me watchur talking. They come as a six pack and I built a 2X3X4' chamber, lined it with poly and had super good results from them. Was doubtful about them at first as I'd only ever run HID prior to these. I now have them and 12 of their 4'ers. I've never had any stretching, actually the opposite! Internodal lengths are quite short.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

I hear you... There's definitely legit ECSD being held by members here... Perhaps someone is feeling generous.😎

I don't think you're asking me... But yes. 🤑
That sure would be sweet!

The Fruity Pebbles OG seeds gotta go to my boy Burnz but if you want some of the Skywalker OG man lemme know and I'll Def hook it up! The nose on those Skywalker plants was my favorite in the whole crop.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
That sure would be sweet!

The Fruity Pebbles OG seeds gotta go to my boy Burnz but if you want some of the Skywalker OG man lemme know and I'll Def hook it up! The nose on those Skywalker plants was my favorite in the whole crop.

Sure would... Wouldn't it?
But if not, the guy a purchased my GMO and mb15 from should be offering it too, come spring, here on the Farm... ECSD is a must for my garden... Aside from the smell and taste, the high is perfect for my "all day, everyday" lifestyle... Keeps me motivated and creative while still calming my thoughts and addressing some of my aches and pains... Hate that I no longer have her... But soon she will find her way back to me.

Very generous of you to offer up those Skywalkers... The bean hoarder in me wants to take you up on it... But the realist knows I'll never run through all the gear I have now... And that I should be the guy handing shit out like pre-flu Halloween candy.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

How do the leaves feel? Healthy? I like to run my fingers tips and especially the backs of my hands on the leaves to get a sense of how they are doing. Just more data for my intuition to parse.

Not really man, these ones are confounding me a bit. They look generally happy during the day but the leaves are limp and thin. Starting to yellow from the bottom up and I see some cannibalisms on leaves. I think they I was depending on the craft blend to supply enough cal/mag and it's just not happening. New growth pretty light too...gonna mix some dolomite lime with my next top dress and see how they respond.

Would def like to flip soon if I can.

Sure would... Wouldn't it?
But if not, the guy a purchased my GMO and mb15 from should be offering it too, come spring, here on the Farm... ECSD is a must for my garden... Aside from the smell and taste, the high is perfect for my "all day, everyday" lifestyle... Keeps me motivated and creative while still calming my thoughts and addressing some of my aches and pains... Hate that I no longer have her... But soon she will find her way back to me.

Very generous of you to offer up those Skywalkers... The bean hoarder in me wants to take you up on it... But the realist knows I'll never run through all the gear I have now... And that I should be the guy handing shit out like pre-flu Halloween candy.

Understood! I'll be keeping my eyes open for the ECSD coming back around. Thanks dude

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Been out of touch for a few days with my dad visiting...my old man is my best friend and it was mad cool. Also really cool to see how into my grow operation and stuff he is. Weed was always a big taboo no-no growing up in my house. Dad is an AR commercial airline pilot so his interest surprised me in a really cool way.

Still fighting these plants a bit. Generally look good in pictures but I can tell something is still not 100%

Also made a batch of gummies a-la @sshz - I used too much gelatin the first round around so they're a bit harder than necessary but overall a great first stab

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Also got to check a bucket list item off yesterday - dad taught me to lift weights in his home gym over 20 years ago when I were just a boi. Yesterday I trained chest with him in my home gym, and hit some tasty PR doubles on paused Larsen Press (bench press with no leg drive) with 353 pounds.

sshz

sshz

The gummies may have also been cooked down to much, which is more likely than too much gelatin. But they look great either way! After another time or two, you’ll be an expert at it.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

There needs to be a "fuck yeah!" like button.

🤘😤🤘

Haha thanks dude!! It was a really special day for me

The gummies may have also been cooked down to much, which is more likely than too much gelatin. But they look great either way! After another time or two, you’ll be an expert at it.

I think you're right, I did try to reduce it down quite a bit because I ended up with more solution than expected. I used a silicone ice cube tray to mold up the excess gummy material and it worked pretty well. Practice makes perfect, gonna dial it in on the next one! Thanks for sharing the recipe

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

High guys! 🙋‍♂️

Screenshot 20201127 212406 Instagram

Why one box look full af and fully recovered and the other one lagging? Idc that much actually they look purdy good to me
20201127 212654

Oh and...

sshz

sshz

I've gone back and added more pot to the oil numerous times, and it works out fine. Actually, sometimes weeks later if i decide I want to make the batch stronger.

Top Bottom