Bar lights?

• Thread starter Nugg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
maximusluminous

maximusluminous

you got it at the right price. Most chinese leds are CRAP, and this one has way too much pink for vegging, but if you are using it strictly for flower, not bad
results from vegging under it is short extremely bushy branchy plants that will not grow up towards the light if the light is within 3' of their tops, plants get way wider than they get tall with 1 topping & no training. its nothing like i expected..that light is like a clone of this solistek but a 480 watt 3x3 rather than a 4x4 720 watt..(48 arrays vs 72 arrays)

Last edited:
Nugg

Nugg

So still no light... quarantine... supposed to be here the 20th...so added a vs 1200v.. neither the mars or vipar cover 4"...3" max.so I have a good 3×5 area covered not a full 4×5..oh well..at day 17 flower today.. hoping things don't stop light shipping..yep it's a kinda purple..mars on left vipar on right...that's a 1600 w next to a 1200 v...
IMG 20200315 063759

Nugg

Nugg

Light came today.switch out tomorrow..like day27..so far I think the viper is doing better than the mars...always thought so but never side by side comparison..won't load pics tonight so afterwards I'll upload

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Light came today.switch out tomorrow..like day27..so far I think the viper is doing better than the mars...always thought so but never side by side comparison..won't load pics tonight so afterwards I'll upload
Looking forward to your pics. Also, if you have interest, do a comparison? Mars burple lights VS Vip burple lights?

Nugg

Nugg

Looking forward to your pics. Also, if you have interest, do a comparison? Mars burple lights VS Vip burple lights?
That will be hard to tell by pic...but in person, y'all won't like my comparison..the smaller vip.did better then the larger mars...the vipar is more blue then blurple..my last pic is mars on left vip.on right..

I have to edit...I vegged those under the viper only...I have a room coming up..I'll do the side by side with the mars 1600w and the viper 1200v...these are both old style lights..so not like it matters anymore..but hey why not..I'll start a new thread when I start it up.

New lights are posted on...no name light post..with old and new pics

Last edited:
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
That will be hard to tell by pic...but in person, y'all won't like my comparison..the smaller vip.did better then the larger mars...the vipar is more blue then blurple..my last pic is mars on left vip.on right..

I have to edit...I vegged those under the viper only...I have a room coming up..I'll do the side by side with the mars 1600w and the viper 1200v...these are both old style lights..so not like it matters anymore..but hey why not..I'll start a new thread when I start it up.

New lights are posted on...no name light post..with old and new pics
So excited, no matter the results, I'm just so curious about the comparison😉

Top Bottom