Trade Barney’s farm skywalker og auto fem for trade

• Thread starter Happyreefing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Happyreefing

Happyreefing

I have

(1)- autoflower , feminized seed from Barney’s farm

Strain- skywalker og auto fem (Barney’s farm)

Looking to trade for another auto let me know what you have , open to offers !

420gangsta

420gangsta

Still trying to trade? I have 3 of the Skywalkers and could use a 4th lol what you looking for?

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Still trying to trade? I have 3 of the Skywalkers and could use a 4th lol what you looking for?
I do still have one ☝️ open to most anything just getting into it on my first grow now , looking for some indoor strains kinda bushy , love indicas , couchlock 😋 lmk what you would be willing to swap for it and we can USPS priority envelope em to each other with tracking 🤙🏼🤙🏼

420gangsta

420gangsta

Let me look at what I got and I'll get back with you!

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I have

(1)- autoflower , feminized seed from Barney’s farm

Strain- skywalker og auto fem (Barney’s farm)

Looking to trade for another auto let me know what you have , open to offers !
I have 2 seedsman critical+2.0 autos that I would love to trade for a fem

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I also ordered from Seedsman seeds I ordered three skywalker OG auto flowers and I’m only going to be using two of them they also included 3 critical +2.0😁😁🤙🏼🤙🏼
Yeah I purchased 3 biscotti mintz and DoSiDo #33 both from Barney’s. I hear great things about Barney’s. Yeah seedsman threw in a few freebies like critical +2.0 autos and White window fems

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

I ordered three Skywalker OG auto flowers, and it was on Halloween so they included two freakshow seeds by Barney’s farm, and three critical +2.0 seeds there was a lot of freebies I couldn’t pass it up that’s why I’m trying to trade off some of the ones I know I won’t use

420gangsta

420gangsta

Let me know if you wanna do that Ganja, and I'll look at what I got this evening Happyreefing!

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Well thanks for hijacking my thread and offering to trade the same seeds that I have posted to someone who is already working out a deal with me but that’s cool you guys do what you Gotta do have fun

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

I’m just going to hang onto the seeds that I have I can tell that this is already going to be a game of who can get into the thread first and snipe the seeds that I’m trying to trade someone🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😬😬😬

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Well thanks for hijacking my thread and offering to trade the same seeds that I have posted to someone who is already working out a deal with me but that’s cool you guys do what you Gotta do have fun
Not my intentions at all happy. I can still trade you one critical auto if you want critical again and I can trade one critical with gangsta for one chem. And he probably has some autos you would want to trade with him. He wants the skywalker to add to his current skywalker grow. We can all be happy, happy 😃

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

I don’t really find it funny, that’s a pretty scandalous thing to do I hope people on here realize what you’re doing and they don’t do any work with you I wouldn’t trust shipping anything to you or getting anything in return from you after the way that you’ve presented yourself on here Mr. ganja dad your demeanor is absolutely disgusting I’ll be sure I never post any helpful advice on any threads you have bro you’re fucked

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Not my intentions at all happy. I can still trade you one critical auto if you want critical again and I can trade one critical with gangsta for one chem. We can all be happy, happy 😃
Bro I already have critical +2.0 I was going to trade him skywalker OG auto flowers for his Ken dog number three and then you jumped in and said that you have a critical +2.0 to trade to me and he thought you probably were talking to him so he jumped on that it’s a big cluster fuck now dog

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Forget it I’m out, I honestly thought dealing with a community like this who was in it for the passion and not the financial aspect side of things was going to be a lot more casual I can already tell everybody in here is grubby and hungry as fuck to get theirs and leave everybody else high and dry dude go smoke a pole I don’t care what you have to say you know exactly what you’re doing

Latest posts

Top Bottom