Barneys farm, Mimosa Evo in a 4x4 under 1250w, Hydro

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clyde4210

Clyde4210

On that Rh I noticed you have it at 35%. What difference have you noticed by keeping a low humidity vs the recommended 40-50%?

I know colder temps can effect appearance. I've only seen 30%-40 Rh in medical grow journals or medicinal posts.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

On that Rh I noticed you have it at 35%. What difference have you noticed by keeping a low humidity vs the recommended 40-50%?

I know colder temps can effect appearance. I've only seen 30%-40 Rh in medical grow journals or medicinal posts.
I didnt understand how the dehuy worked when I got it. In my eyes the lower the RH, the faster the plant will grow. At least this is what im hearing. Yet unless I have a 500pint per day or some huge one, its just ineffecient to try to run it that low. It puts off heat when it runs, and the lower the RH it becomes less effecient. It was just running the entire time the lights were on and the ac was too trying to keep up. I want it as low as possible but I think 50 is my limit.

Electrolights

Electrolights

curious what pump that is your running in your 4x4 for the SD

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

curious what pump that is your running in your 4x4 for the SD
The only pump ill never need. The mesh filter and venturi fitting are priceless. 20 bucks. . one magnet air pump can run 6 totes with 0 airstones, at a higher quality than if airstones.

20220801 183123 HDR
Electrolights

Electrolights

The only pump ill never need. The mesh filter and venturi fitting are priceless. 20 bucks. . one magnet air pump can run 6 totes with 0 airstones, at a higher quality than if airstones
You get the Venturi fitting separate? Isn’t that what’s pumping air into it rather than just water because I have two of them and had no idea they were capable idk maybe I lost it

Last edited:
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

You get the Venturi fitting separate? Isn’t that what’s pumping air into it rather than just water because I have two of them and had no idea they were capable idk maybe I lost it
Nope the 5 fittings come with it. So one of the fittings just has a spot for thee air line to hook up to it, the others are just nomal fittings meant for different size hoses. But the one I use has a Nipple that I hook the hose up too. I still have to have an airpump, and obv this is my water pump only. Instead of hooking the air line up to an air stone and putting it in the res, I hook it up to that fitting. If you scroll up somewhere on here are videos of it in action. I like it because its one less hose my roots get wrapped around. I just hook the pump on the side of the tote with the suction cups and let er eat. Works better than I expected thats for sure.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

I seen the video of the SD using it but it looked strong for smaller plants without a root system. Did you use that pump start to finish?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I seen the video of the SD using it but it looked strong for smaller plants without a root system. Did you use that pump start to finish?
Yea. So I have a veg tote with one of these in it, and I transplant from that tote. Ive been able to cut half the root mass off before transplanting and seen no deficiencies up top. Im about to chop that diesel down btw. I need to go do it right now, but instead im trying to play some Tarkov. This mimosa is finnaly big enough to fit a 4x4 solo, and so are 2 of my herers. I just dont like working in my grow room. Ive worked more in that room than I have on all my property combined lol. Im quite lazy though, hince the 30 gallon res and 0 res changes lol. . The water is surprisingly clear for almost 2 months old. NO buildup on the side walls either. . im loving it. Im going to say the venturi fitting is far more benefitial than it can be harmfull.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Its cut down, and yea it will pull more than 1lb easy. Ill get some videos on it but its a monstor of a plant and it looks good. The smell is so strong. . .and the big buds, are twice as dense as my last run. If we ignore the looks of the plants bud structure from the stress. . well im happy lol.

@Outdoorhydropile heres the video on my res. Most of that floating shit is from when i took the sawzaw to it.

I stopped feeding it 2 weeks ago. Only water since. Ppms went from 1200 peak flower down to about 500 at harvest. I never did any res changes or pumped any water out. No corrosives added either. It runs like a pond instead of a pool.

I have testing strips to monitor individual nutrient levels so im not constantly having buildup. Plus when i keep it full full the pebbles filter out some of the salts and i just throw them away. . . it doesnt happen a lot.

It looks like ass cause im sure it revegged on me cause i bumped timer so i just stopped giving it N like 2 weeks ago. I wasnt trying to help the new leafs grow. I guess i really just wanted to chop. It looks like it could have used another few weeks. Oh well. Time to transplant the evo and Herers. Busy day

Electrolights

Electrolights

plants look awesome, found the attachments for the pump, so much better than air stones, will be using it once i chop mine soon

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

Its cut down, and yea it will pull more than 1lb easy. Ill get some videos on it but its a monstor of a plant and it looks good. The smell is so strong. . .and the big buds, are twice as dense as my last run. If we ignore the looks of the plants bud structure from the stress. . well im happy lol.

@Outdoorhydropile heres the video on my res. Most of that floating shit is from when i took the sawzaw to it.

I stopped feeding it 2 weeks ago. Only water since. Ppms went from 1200 peak flower down to about 500 at harvest. I never did any res changes or pumped any water out. No corrosives added either. It runs like a pond instead of a pool.

I have testing strips to monitor individual nutrient levels so im not constantly having buildup. Plus when i keep it full full the pebbles filter out some of the salts and i just throw them away. . . it doesnt happen a lot.

It looks like ass cause im sure it revegged on me cause i bumped timer so i just stopped giving it N like 2 weeks ago. I wasnt trying to help the new leafs grow. I guess i really just wanted to chop. It looks like it could have used another few weeks. Oh well. Time to transplant the evo and Herers. Busy day
Looks great and way better than the one I harvested. Glad it's around a pound, I'd like too think you'll get 600+ grams. I see the pump isn't quite as strong as I thought.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Well i killed about 1/3rd of the plant when supercropping. 3 of branches snapped off the stalk. . i was in a hurry lol. . oh well. . im sure it will be fine. I might just add an extra week of veg for that. Ironically they were all on the left side. . so the tent looked silly this morning. . no pics. . but yea. . tough luck mimosa, im sure it will be fine in the end. Ive yet to kill a plant

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

So i broke 3 large branches off while supercropping. Heres the plant 24hrs later. Its perky. . and the funk to the nodes is from lack of nutrients in the veg tank. I was just building stalks so i knew it needed nutrients but didnt add any lol. . so its a mix of light burn and lack of nutrients. Roots are still white. . i havnt checked ph or ppms. . im just letting it go. Time to play tarkov

This video compared to the final product should be funny.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I plan on supercropping a jack herer into a solo tent today, but during environmental testing the damn breaker keeps kicking. Too much power.
So instead I might go to lowes and pick up a 20amp breaker and run some of my 12 to a 20 amp outlet. I already got the wire, I just dont wanna turn the power off to the house. Atm i have extension cords running through the house to power the entire grow room. Stupid house has 15amp wall outlets and 14/2 wire in the damn walls along with 15 amp breakers. . fucking dumb. I honestly need to run 3 more outlets. This would stop me from using the other 2 extension cords also. . . I just feel that the way im going to do it will waste wire. From my understanding I can use 12/3 from a dual 20 amp breaker, to two 20amp outlets, as long as I do a shared ground or neutral?? See. . thats where I get confused. Im not trying to overamp the wires. So yea. . I guess ill just do it my way :( I might waste some wire but at least I wont risk burning shit down. Off to lowes for the breakers I go. I guess ill just run 3. . .Sucks my dad isnt around to do all my wiring for me anymore. He would have told me exactly how to do it :(

Electrolights

Electrolights

You can run 12/3 with a shared neutral with a 20a 2pole 240v breaker giving each outlet its own dedicated 120v outlet , just run the 12/3 to your first outlet, hit the red or black on that outlet with the neutral and run a 2 wire jumper or whatever you have to the other outlet and the neutrals all stay together. the reasoning behind it is they will be on different phases so the power going back on the neutral do not interfere with eachother. Shitty picture but this is what I mean. ground/copper wire goes to the neutral bar as well, grounds and neutrals are only seperated on devices(outlets, switches) and sub panels or after disconnection means. you might benefit from wiring mechanical timers as well since ive seen you mention bumping the timers before

EB9072F6 47CD 4306 A60F 230FE0711643
Last edited:
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Fkn sour hanging is disappointing. But. . but. . it didnt have low humidity, it didnt have c02, it wasnt a sealed room, and the genetics are validated as shit after three different seeds.

In the first 4x4 i have 3 Jack Herer fasts vegging, which has been my best strain so far. The second plant in the video was the biggest of the Herers. I put it in its own 4x4 but i turned the 1000w light down to 600w settings. Im really only turning it down due to breaker tripping. This as unit and dehui use more power than one of my hids. Now I cant even run 2 1000w lights on full blast. I dunno. . ill figure it out.

Last tent is the solo mimosa evo. This quality of these buds should determine if im using too much light or if its genetics.

I might kick one of the Herers out and run 2 of them under that 250w mars in the 4x4.

Anyways thes 2 tents should tell me alot about something lol. . first grows with a sealed room.

Last edited:
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Hey that pump in my sd is stronger. I noticed one tote not flowing as well. So heres the pump that was in the SD tote. I have that smaller one in the mimosa tote. This one was 13 bucks but didnt have the fitting. Im quite sure i robbed it from that other pump listed.

Screenshot 20220809 112044
Top Bottom